Emanuella

F2a visa interview update

245 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
3 minutes ago, linda3232 said:

I got your email 2 months ago and again last week.  Same email.  

I take that back in March I got the one for 120 days and last I got 60 days.... what does that mean?

5 minutes ago, linda3232 said:

I take that back in March I got the one for 120 days and last I got 60 days.... what does that mean?

5 minutes ago, linda3232 said:

A think that all you, you got that second email with 60 days will get your interview date in that 60 days span 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pero said:

A think that all you, you got that second email with 60 days will get your interview date in that 60 days span 

Yay. Yes!!!

21 hours ago, markNmarieta said:

What do you mean location in CEAC change?

The last contact I had from NVC...is to wait for interview date!

When you login to your CEAC website at the upper right, there will be a location there. Either “NVC”, “In Transit”, or “Ready” (something like that).

If your already reads “In Transit” it means that you will be scheduled soon and that your documents which are in NVC are being transferred to the embassy

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ahava said:

Hello,

How did your interview go?

I hope it went well!

Hi it’s for my husband he said it went well asked him a few questions. How old is your wife, where did you meet, where you got married, where does she live. It was approved but unfortunately his medical was not completed so he has to wait for embassy to receive medical results then he has to submit passport then get it back hopefully soon.

1 hour ago, KKSG18 said:

Hi it’s for my husband he said it went well asked him a few questions. How old is your wife, where did you meet, where you got married, where does she live. It was approved but unfortunately his medical was not completed so he has to wait for embassy to receive medical results then he has to submit passport then get it back hopefully soon.

Glad to hear that! Congratulations!

On 5/27/2021 at 10:38 AM, Aby Abraham said:

DQ date July 2020

F2A

UE embassy Abu Dhabi.

Hello am also in Abu Dhabi embassy

DQ is October 2020 please can u update us wen u get an interview date?

thanks

On 6/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, KevinG1994 said:

I got the same email and i hope that's what will happen. 'fingers cross' 

Yea.

did anyone get an interview date after the second email for 60 days wait from NVC?

This notice is to inform you that your case for an immigrant visa is documentarily complete at the National Visa Center (NVC) and has been since 05-Aug-2020.  NVC has received all of the fees, forms and documents required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview. Your petition is awaiting an interview appointment. At this time, no further action is required.  We appreciate your patience.

Your case will remain at NVC until an appointment is scheduled, at which time we will send it to the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate General.  We will notify the applicant, petitioner, and attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled.

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate tells NVC which dates they are holding interviews. NVC fills these appointments on a first-in, first-out basis and is unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Visa interviews at many U.S. Embassies and Consulates have been delayed as result of the global COVID-19 outbreak.  For the most up-to-date information about the U.S. Embassy or Consulate's operating status, please visit their website at https://usembassy.gov.

The next communication you receive from NVC will be either a notice that your appointment is scheduled, or if an appointment is not scheduled within the next 60 days, we will send a notice confirming that your case is still in line for an interview.

Hi, did any person got Interview date after this email or this is just a regular pattern to get email for 120 days and then keep getting for 60 days until embassy find a slot?

3 hours ago, Butterfly2 said:
This notice is to inform you that your case for an immigrant visa is documentarily complete at the National Visa Center (NVC) and has been since 05-Aug-2020.  NVC has received all of the fees, forms and documents required prior to attending an immigrant visa interview. Your petition is awaiting an interview appointment. At this time, no further action is required.  We appreciate your patience.

Your case will remain at NVC until an appointment is scheduled, at which time we will send it to the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate General.  We will notify the applicant, petitioner, and attorney (if applicable) when an appointment is scheduled.

The U.S. Embassy or Consulate tells NVC which dates they are holding interviews. NVC fills these appointments on a first-in, first-out basis and is unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Visa interviews at many U.S. Embassies and Consulates have been delayed as result of the global COVID-19 outbreak.  For the most up-to-date information about the U.S. Embassy or Consulate's operating status, please visit their website at https://usembassy.gov.

The next communication you receive from NVC will be either a notice that your appointment is scheduled, or if an appointment is not scheduled within the next 60 days, we will send a notice confirming that your case is still in line for an interview.

Hi, did any person got Interview date after this email or this is just a regular pattern to get email for 120 days and then keep getting for 60 days until embassy find a slot?

I guess everyone receive case updates like that from the NVC. After Documentarily Qualified, it all depends on the Embassy processing your case. Some Embassies are scheduling interviews fast and some are just backlogged. You can visit your specific Embassy's site for more information on how they are working. You can also view monthly visa issuance statistics here:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/visa-law0/visa-statistics/immigrant-visa-statistics/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.