132 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CAP waiting said:

I wrote a community forum post, at least I tried to, I submitted it… About getting all of the CR1, K-1, and IR1 visa dates and information so I could set up a Google doc for us to see exactly where we are at. Nobody responded, so I’m not sure it got where it needed to be posted? 

Hmmm I have not see anything like that but whatever it is as long as it s legal count me in because I  am getting impatient. Been DQ since 12/19 spouse visa. 

55 minutes ago, LalaToussaint said:

Hmmm I have not see anything like that but whatever it is as long as it s legal count me in because I  am getting impatient. Been DQ since 12/19 spouse visa. 

I’m looking for screen name or initials, type of visa, priority date, DQ date. The more I get for Haiti better we can see what is happening. I’ll share doc with participants. 
fell free to pass on. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
22 minutes ago, CAP waiting said:

I’m looking for screen name or initials, type of visa, priority date, DQ date. The more I get for Haiti better we can see what is happening. I’ll share doc with participants. 
fell free to pass on. 

That's great! I created something like this earlier this year for my own informational purposes to see where I stood in the process of waiting for interview. I'll inbox you. It's from what I gathered from people on this site who are CR1/IR1 same category as my wife. DQ dates and visa journey members profile names. I haven't updated it with any recent DQ's or people who were documentarily qualified after I was.

6 minutes ago, Jacques'son said:

That's great! I created something like this earlier this year for my own informational purposes to see where I stood in the process of waiting for interview. I'll inbox you. It's from what I gathered from people on this site who are CR1/IR1 same category as my wife. DQ dates and visa journey members profile names. I haven't updated it with any recent DQ's or people who were documentarily qualified after I was.

Great, I’ll start getting us even more organized - thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, CAP waiting said:

Great, I’ll start getting us even more organized - thank you 

Sent! Let me know if u received it and what you think.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 6/22/2021 at 7:40 PM, LalaToussaint said:

At this point, I feel like we as petitioners should do something like calling the news stations, writing the president because clearly there s some type of discrimination against Haitians. Last week, I checked, DR who had and still dealing with Covid was doing interviews for people of June 2020 and Haiti is not even in August 2019. Like this is just plain wrong. And if we don't do something,  Haiti is about to get worse especially with the election coming up in October. How are they canceling all Immigrants visas but yet doing other type of interviews. Something don't add up and us petioners have to pray and fight for our rights.

I agree, you made a great  point. We should start a petition

1 hour ago, CertifiedZoe said:

Priority date: May 13th, 2018

DQ:September 3rd,2019

Visa Class:IR1

Waiting on interview in Haiti almost 22 months now

I really feel like you should be in The next group once they decide to do their jobs! Thanks for info, if you PM me your email I can send you the google doc. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.