132 posts in this topic

DQ December 9th 2019 and nothing as of now. Spouse visa. Sent 2 expedited requests on ground of emotional distress as a nurse and having a 2 year old, that Sinson lady denied them,  talking about it wouldn't be fair to other applicants and covid. I honestly wanted to let her know what s not being fair is me seeing you on social media almost every week posing for pictures with people less than 2 feet away and having you using covid as a perfect cover up to keeping families apart🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Thank God that they shipping her away soon💃💃💃. That lady is doing every other business/job in haiti except her actual job🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, LalaToussaint said:

DQ December 9th 2019 and nothing as of now. Spouse visa. Sent 2 expedited requests on ground of emotional distress as a nurse and having a 2 year old, that Sinson lady denied them,  talking about it wouldn't be fair to other applicants and covid. I honestly wanted to let her know what s not being fair is me seeing you on social media almost every week posing for pictures with people less than 2 feet away and having you using covid as a perfect cover up to keeping families apart🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Thank God that they shipping her away soon💃💃💃. That lady is doing every other business/job in haiti except her actual job🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

I feel your pain Lala. I am a nurse practitioner and I do understand the emotional pain you are going thru working during the pandemic. There is no fairness with the USA embassy in Haiti. However, we know there is God, let's keep hope alive for He does work mysteriously.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
18 hours ago, LalaToussaint said:

Are they really getting her out? The biden administration needs to know of her unfair treatment to Haitian families waiting for visa interviews. There's no reason why they shouldn't be interviewing DQ's from at least mid 2020. CR1/ IR1 should be top priority at the embassy. They're still on DQ's from 2019 thats absolutely insane. Waiting 2 years for an interview is ridiculous. If they do 200 CR1/IR1 interviews each month at the embassy they will be all caught up in no time. The simple fact is that they don't want to. 

Timeline
On 4/19/2021 at 4:58 PM, Jacques'son said:

Are they really getting her out? The biden administration needs to know of her unfair treatment to Haitian families waiting for visa interviews. There's no reason why they shouldn't be interviewing DQ's from at least mid 2020. CR1/ IR1 should be top priority at the embassy. They're still on DQ's from 2019 thats absolutely insane. Waiting 2 years for an interview is ridiculous. If they do 200 CR1/IR1 interviews each month at the embassy they will be all caught up in no time. The simple fact is that they don't want to. 

Entierement d'accord!

Timeline

Good Morning All,

I just found out the Embassy is fully open but just like I'm not trying to get my hopes up high I don't want anyone else either lets all just pray it is. I tell people I stay busy at work and I visit as much as I can just came back in Feb. Since being home it's like I lost my mind seeing and I'm not hating because they will still a lot more to go through once they marry but seeing K1 and these m's and j's and f's go through like nothing is heart break. I also seen where K1's were starting a petition that really had me like huh. We need to stand up as USC and do something I don't know what to do but I am down for what's right. I pray for all of us and let's all pray things start moving faster

On 4/19/2021 at 1:58 PM, Jacques'son said:

10 hours ago, Justus Forever said:

Good Morning All,

I just found out the Embassy is fully open but just like I'm not trying to get my hopes up high I don't want anyone else either lets all just pray it is. I tell people I stay busy at work and I visit as much as I can just came back in Feb. Since being home it's like I lost my mind seeing and I'm not hating because they will still a lot more to go through once they marry but seeing K1 and these m's and j's and f's go through like nothing is heart break. I also seen where K1's were starting a petition that really had me like huh. We need to stand up as USC and do something I don't know what to do but I am down for what's right. I pray for all of us and let's all pray things start moving faster

I saw that petition too but I didn’t understand the why or the how? It is hard to see the K1’s going through and I want to be happy for them, and should be, but it seems like we are punished for getting married. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, CAP waiting said:

I saw that petition too but I didn’t understand the why or the how? It is hard to see the K1’s going through and I want to be happy for them, and should be, but it seems like we are punished for getting married. 

I agree I was if anyone need to petition would be us CR/IR's and now I see the new news release once again it's about nonimmigrants are they serious yes to answer my own question and like I said I know they will have to go through more of the process but do it fairly which I see is no such thing for Haiti because other countries everyone is having interviews Haiti is just hateful to their own people and disrespectful to the US citizens. I will continue to pray for all of us especially spousal and family even after me I will pray because Haiti is something else. Have a good day

Timeline
1 hour ago, CertifiedZoe said:

Started the process May 2018...DQ September 2019....and still waiting on interview as of today.. Almost 20 months now. 

My goodness, that is outrageous! Hope you get appt soon. 

Timeline
On 4/28/2021 at 8:06 AM, Justus Forever said:

I agree I was if anyone need to petition would be us CR/IR's and now I see the new news release once again it's about nonimmigrants are they serious yes to answer my own question and like I said I know they will have to go through more of the process but do it fairly which I see is no such thing for Haiti because other countries everyone is having interviews Haiti is just hateful to their own people and disrespectful to the US citizens. I will continue to pray for all of us especially spousal and family even after me I will pray because Haiti is something else. Have a good day

Haiti definitely needs prayers. We all should be praying for this country, everything about Haiti is alarming. Let's keep praying for a better Haiti.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.