Rkhan@123

Final review on Case

424 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi Friends,

Congrats to everyone who finally got their visa issued!

Here's a quick update, they've requested a 30 day extension on our mandamus for ir5 on July 2, requested another ds5535 (which we submitted right away). We had a couple updates after we sent that. On July 28th they again asked us to submit another ds5535, weird! So we sent it again and today on August 2nd the status changed to Administrative Processing. Today, August 2nd they also requested a 30 day extension since the original one expired today. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it could take from this point? 

Hoping it is issued soon!

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
51 minutes ago, sabrina2011 said:

Hi Friends,

Congrats to everyone who finally got their visa issued!

Here's a quick update, they've requested a 30 day extension on our mandamus for ir5 on July 2, requested another ds5535 (which we submitted right away). We had a couple updates after we sent that. On July 28th they again asked us to submit another ds5535, weird! So we sent it again and today on August 2nd the status changed to Administrative Processing. Today, August 2nd they also requested a 30 day extension since the original one expired today. I'm wondering if anyone has an idea of how long it could take from this point? 

Hoping it is issued soon!

Probably tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

assalamualaikum!

case category is f4 & we did our remedical on 4th aug 2021 & submitted requested documents along with it & i went through inquiry portal to which they said that the documents have been received but waiting to be reviewed.. how long will it take to be reviewed?? 

On 8/13/2021 at 9:42 AM, uservisajourney said:

assalamualaikum!

case category is f4 & we did our remedical on 4th aug 2021 & submitted requested documents along with it & i went through inquiry portal to which they said that the documents have been received but waiting to be reviewed.. how long will it take to be reviewed?? 

same yahi meri family ka hy teen bar inquiry ki yahi jawab hai dobra medical hogya or document bhej dia hy 4 agust ko

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
15 minutes ago, mominimran said:

finally... we are all issued. Thanks to all for their support and guidance, particularly my man @aj.choudhry

Alhamdulilah!

Nice. Congratulations.

You have better nerves than me.

BTW can you elaborate how the final visa got issued.  It will help others on this forum.

1 hour ago, aj.choudhry said:

Nice. Congratulations.

You have better nerves than me.

BTW can you elaborate how the final visa got issued.  It will help others on this forum.

thanks.

turns out it was just a case for fingerprinting left up for the final applicant. Nothing major. took a long while to schedule an appointment with the embassy though. phew, here's to hoping they do not give us the same long processing wait times for the green card now. 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, mominimran said:

thanks.

turns out it was just a case for fingerprinting left up for the final applicant. Nothing major. took a long while to schedule an appointment with the embassy though. phew, here's to hoping they do not give us the same long processing wait times for the green card now. 

Pay the GC fee 2-3 days before you leave. $220 each.

Your GC should arrive in 2-3 weeks

• 9 months later...

Dear all,

I received this email on 10th may i have sent passports and visa pics .please let me know who has the same case situation?

Dear Applicant/Petitioner,

We are glad to inform you that our office is ready for further processing of the subject case and requires the following to be completed for review by the Consular Officer(s).

1. 2 Visa Photos (2*2, front view, white background, uncropped) through our authorized courier service / upload viahttps://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx
  2. Original Valid Passport (if applicable) through our authorized courier service.
  3. Create / Update profile to submit / receive documents via courier, use linkhttps://ustraveldocs.com/pk/

how long it will take that visa will be issue my case is still refused last update 27th may .

thanks

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mashal said:

Dear all,

I received this email on 10th may i have sent passports and visa pics .please let me know who has the same case situation?

We are glad to inform you that our office is ready for further processing of the subject case and requires the following to be completed for review by the Consular Officer(s).

1. 2 Visa Photos (2*2, front view, white background, uncropped) through our authorized courier service / upload viahttps://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx
  2. Original Valid Passport (if applicable) through our authorized courier service.
  3. Create / Update profile to submit / receive documents via courier, use linkhttps://ustraveldocs.com/pk/

how long it will take that visa will be issue my case is still refused last update 27th may .

thanks

Looks like good news.  

Where is your passport?  If it's with Embassy just upload your pics and create pickup service account.

43 minutes ago, Mashal said:

Dear all,

thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.