Rkhan@123

Final review on Case

424 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Dear Applicant/Petitioner,

We are glad to inform that our office is ready for further processing of the subject case and requires the following to be completed before the final review of the case for issuance or the visa.

1. Medical Report from one of our embassy designated panel physician. For more information, see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html#approved_physicians

2. Joint Sponsor: Affidavit of support from your joint sponsor. signed Affidavit of Support (I-864) from a qualifying JOINT SPONSOR, along with all supporting documents from the most recent tax year:

1. copies of official IRS tax transcripts/returns and W-2 forms from the most recent tax year you’ve filed;

2. proof of legal status as a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident (this could be the photocopy of a passport, U.S. birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or green card);

3. current job letter and/or business license.

Please upload above mention documents at https://ceac.state.gov/iv/. Once uploaded, we will review the documents for further processing.

NOTE: Please do not visit our office unless notified in a special e-mail.

We appreciate your patience during this time and hope that this information is helpful to you.

Immigration Unit,

Consular Section, U.S. Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

I received this email on March 4 2021 and submitted all at March 10 2021. My question is how much time take for case complete and this is good sign for visa issued?

Edited by Rkhan@123

Timeline
25 minutes ago, Kashan.01 said:

it takes 3 to 4 weeks from this email to visa issued. 

Thanks for reply. Second week is start from today and let's see how much time take. May ALLAH bless you and your case also approved. Ameen

On 3/21/2021 at 9:41 AM, Rkhan@123 said:

We are glad to inform that our office is ready for further processing of the subject case and requires the following to be completed before the final review of the case for issuance or the visa.

1. Medical Report from one of our embassy designated panel physician. For more information, see https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/ISL-Islamabad.html#approved_physicians

2. Joint Sponsor: Affidavit of support from your joint sponsor. signed Affidavit of Support (I-864) from a qualifying JOINT SPONSOR, along with all supporting documents from the most recent tax year:

1. copies of official IRS tax transcripts/returns and W-2 forms from the most recent tax year you’ve filed;

2. proof of legal status as a U.S. citizen or Legal Permanent Resident (this could be the photocopy of a passport, U.S. birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or green card);

Please upload above mention documents at https://ceac.state.gov/iv/. Once uploaded, we will review the documents for further processing.

We appreciate your patience during this time and hope that this information is helpful to you.

Immigration Unit,

Islamabad, Pakistan

I received this email on March 4 2021 and submitted all at March 10 2021. My question is how much time take for case complete and this is good sign for visa issued?

Hey! I got the same exact email paragraph that reads, "We are glad to inform you.." except they asked for a new medical and visa photos. I got the email March 8th.

We sent off the medical and photos last week, beginning of the week. Our status still reads refused but it was last updated on March 22 though. The consulate was closed today due to the holiday in Pakistan. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MZK said:

Hey! I got the same exact email paragraph that reads, "We are glad to inform you.." except they asked for a new medical and visa photos. I got the email March 8th.

We sent off the medical and photos last week, beginning of the week. Our status still reads refused but it was last updated on March 22 though. The consulate was closed today due to the holiday in Pakistan. 

Yes same my status Refused and last updated was 13 March. Let's see what happen on this month of March. Hope for good and we will be get visa soon. INSHA ALLAH.

8 hours ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Yes same my status Refused and last updated was 13 March. Let's see what happen on this month of March. Hope for good and we will be get visa soon. INSHA ALLAH.

That would be good news! My status has changed multiple times in March though so hopefully after they have reviewed the medical report and other such things, they will issue the visa soon. It has been a very long drawn out time for us!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
37 minutes ago, MZK said:

Husband got his visa issued today! Hopefully, you get the good news soon too!

MASHA ALLAH MASHA ALLAH. I was told you will be soon get visa and today this happened. May ALLAH bless you and your husband and soon reach on destination. Ameen

Edited by Rkhan@123

On 4/3/2021 at 12:04 AM, Rkhan@123 said:

MASHA ALLAH MASHA ALLAH. I was told you will be soon get visa and today this happened. May ALLAH bless you and your husband and soon reach on destination. Ameen

On 3/21/2021 at 6:41 PM, Rkhan@123 said:

Immigration Unit,

Islamabad, Pakistan

How long they will take to complete after this email  nd how many updates they did after this email 

On 4/2/2021 at 11:27 PM, MZK said:

Husband got his visa issued today! Hopefully, you get the good news soon too!

Congrats pls can u tell me after how many days of your interview they sent you this email? My interview was on 30 march they gave me 221g refusal letter I courier the doc on 5 April how much time it takes to respond...pls anyone help

Timeline
2 hours ago, Waiting21 said:

Did they kept your passport?

2 hours ago, Waiting21 said:

Did they kept your passport?

They kept my passport.

7 hours ago, Waiting21 said:

Congrats pls can u tell me after how many days of your interview they sent you this email? My interview was on 30 march they gave me 221g refusal letter I courier the doc on 5 April how much time it takes to respond...pls anyone help

My husband was put in AP since March of 2020 after his interview. Then the pandemic hit and everything closed and slowed down.

They never asked us for any documents whatsoever after he was given the 221g form.

It wasn't until in Feb 2021, we emailed the embassy and finally they told us the case was in the final stages and they would need a new medical and visa photos. Then, about 2.5 weeks later, after many inquiries and emails and questions and after sending off the medical and visa photos, they finally issued the visa when we checked the visa status.

With your case, they might just need more documents from you that you did not have at the time of the interview and maybe then the case will move forward. I don't know the details of your case but that's what it seems to sound like.

Edited by MZK

3 hours ago, MZK said:

My husband was put in AP since March of 2020 after his interview. Then the pandemic hit and everything closed and slowed down.

They never asked us for any documents whatsoever after he was given the 221g form.

It wasn't until in Feb 2021, we emailed the embassy and finally they told us the case was in the final stages and they would need a new medical and visa photos. Then, about 2.5 weeks later, after many inquiries and emails and questions and after sending off the medical and visa photos, they finally issued the visa when we checked the visa status.

With your case, they might just need more documents from you that you did not have at the time of the interview and maybe then the case will move forward. I don't know the details of your case but that's what it seems to sound like.

Now they are taking interviews and embassy is open can I hope for some thing good this month as they speedup the process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.