Rkhan@123

Final review on Case

424 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2021 at 5:32 PM, mominimran said:

So I did try calling them and they refused to talk on any topic pertaining to visas. They asked me to mail them and even though I have, I am not expecting much except an automated response that will hardly be relevant to my issue. 

Thank you for the advice though! 

My case also went to refused from ready in April. Then they asked for more documents. Email them what they need. I also emailed them . I asked why my case went to refused from ready. Then they send me the email that they need the following documents. I sent them the documents on May 17. Today my status changed to Ap.

42 minutes ago, Sara2khan said:

My case also went to refused from ready in April. Then they asked for more documents. Email them what they need. I also emailed them . I asked why my case went to refused from ready. Then they send me the email that they need the following documents. I sent them the documents on May 17. Today my status changed to Ap.

What documents were asked from you?

On 6/15/2021 at 12:56 PM, mominimran said:

AJ, kindly guide me through this. 

So Alhamdulilah, all applicants have status showing ISSUED now except that one applicant who changed to Refused a day before. 

Aren't all applicants of a case to get their visas issued at the same day? 

Does this mean that the Embassy has refused that one applicant entirely? 

At what time of the day did you check on ceac went from Ap to issued.

28 minutes ago, Sara2khan said:

Yes it did with me. 

My visa has been issued today.

Did u place an inquiry before getting issued?

1 hour ago, Ranii said:

Quick question guys, I placed an inquiry last night.. my case updated today in the morning but I didn’t receive any reply. Happened with anyone here? 

Happened alot. Not every inquiry is answered by them. Sometimes its just a status update. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.