Rkhan@123

Final review on Case

424 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, aj.choudhry said:

Does anyone have any idea on when a Covid 19 PCR test needs to be done?  Qatar airways requires it to be done within 48 hours prior to departure.

Any one has any experience?

Check on their website or if you booked online your e-ticket has all information. 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Sakikhan91 said:

I just checked my case it says issued June 1 😁😁 how long does it take to get passport and what else should I expect 

Congratulations.  My prediction was pretty much bang on.

My aunt in Gujranwala got it issued on 25th and received the passport on 27th.

Edited by aj.choudhry

9 minutes ago, aj.choudhry said:

Congratulations.  My prediction was pretty much bang on.

My aunt in Gujranwala got it issued on 25th and received the passport on 27th.

Thanks you were right. Oh okay that’s good. Just want to say thank you guys y’all have been very helpful I was about to lose all hopes but thanks to you guys I found patience again thank you all again praying for all of you 🤲🏻

Does the embassy call or send an email with the rest of info 

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sakikhan91 said:

Thanks you were right. Oh okay that’s good. Just want to say thank you guys y’all have been very helpful I was about to lose all hopes but thanks to you guys I found patience again thank you all again praying for all of you 🤲🏻

Does the embassy call or send an email with the rest of info 

I think best is to track the passport on the ustraveldocs website.  It will indicate that passport has been picked up or available for delivery.

Also Qatar Airways require Covid 19 PCR test taken 48 hours prior to departure.  It used to be 72 hour but now its 48 hours.  Labs take 36 hours to process the test.  So, on need to to take the test 8AM two days prior to departure.

8 hours ago, Sakikhan91 said:

I just checked my case it says issued June 1 😁😁 how long does it take to get passport and what else should I expect 

Congrats! Please remember me in your prayers too :(

Status still shows Refused with case last updated on the 25th May only for the principal applicant. Hope it gets easy from over here. 

Have a safe journey to the US!

22 hours ago, Ranii said:

Heartiest congratulations to you... hopefully we all will get through this... can you please share your timeline for some hope 

Thank you guys my husband had his interview December 2018. We got email to do 2nd medical April 18 and he completed it on April 27. I sent an inquiry they replied saying they’ll review the documents. The case went into administrative processing on may 27 then on June 1st it was issued 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.