J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Clairebear said:

My fiance’s credit card is not charged yet. 😕 I’m so worried..

yeah it can be worrisome but if people who filled on the 24th getting there NOA1s we will be next so we just got to wait a lil longer 

6 minutes ago, ancarroll said:

When did you submit your application? It would be helpful if you started to fill in your timeline. No need to worry though. They're still behind on issuing NOA1s, but are doing so more quickly now than in the previous months. Just be patient, you'll probably hear back soon!

My fiancé submitted application on March 23rd via Fedex. Gosh I’m worried and nervous!

Timeline

Based on the case tracker they are processing march 23rd and I seen a couple march 24th 

1 minute ago, Clairebear said:

Really? Who did file it on 24th? And they are getting noa1? I filed mine on 23rd.. I don’t have any information of people who are getting noa1 now..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Clairebear said:

Oh I got it. Thanks! 
Did you put random case number?

Can I try it?

Yea I did a random case number  you can try this one and set the search value to 500 … WAC219006600

Timeline
1 minute ago, Clairebear said:

Oh unfortunately, the app said it’s invalid receipt number 😕

Oops add one more 0 at the end  lol

Edited by Medzz

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Clairebear said:

Really? Who did file it on 24th? And they are getting noa1? I filed mine on 23rd.. I don’t have any information of people who are getting noa1 now..

Just to let you all know, they bounce around with issuing case numbers.  I would only become concerned if it has been a couple months.  I waited 2 months (part of the january filers) for my noa-1 text and another week after that for the letter in hand.  Remember, if you know your packet was received (mine was FEDEX so it showed a "signed for") then it should be backdated to that receipt date for the NOA-1 receipt date.  That or within a day or 2 if there were holidays around.  Just take a deep breath, exhale and know since you didnt receive a text within a week or 2 of mailing your packet, you are on the correct road.

Also I forgot to say, our NOA-1 issuing timeline was behind so you should see within a few weeks to 1 month.  Since you are at the end of March, give it some more time.  I would not be concerned until after the first week of May.

Edited by Keithn85
added last 2 lines

11 minutes ago, Keithn85 said:

Just to let you all know, they bounce around with issuing case numbers.  I would only become concerned if it has been a couple months.  I waited 2 months (part of the january filers) for my noa-1 text and another week after that for the letter in hand.  Remember, if you know your packet was received (mine was FEDEX so it showed a "signed for") then it should be backdated to that receipt date for the NOA-1 receipt date.  That or within a day or 2 if there were holidays around.  Just take a deep breath, exhale and know since you didnt receive a text within a week or 2 of mailing your packet, you are on the correct road.

Also I forgot to say, our NOA-1 issuing timeline was behind so you should see within a few weeks to 1 month.  Since you are at the end of March, give it some more time.  I would not be concerned until after the first week of May.

Thank you for the information!

Mine was  Fedex too so I know when my packet arrived there. I will be patient.

Thank you again!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
On 4/9/2021 at 6:23 AM, slavaskii said:

We just did! Filed March 16th, we one-day shipped it with USPS and it arrived by noon on the 17th; I don’t think it updated to ‘received’ until sometime the following day, though. Received the text from USCIS at 9:30 PM (April 8th).

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how long it takes for the mailed NOA1 to arrive? Super excited, I didn’t expect it to be 3 weeks exactly!

My USPS status says Delivered, not Received. Is that ok? I'm worried now. We sent it on March 9th still no NOA1!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ivan&Maja said:

My USPS status says Delivered, not Received. Is that ok? I'm worried now. We sent it on March 9th still no NOA1!

I would not worry, USPS delivers the applications to a lockbox "delivered" and not a person "received". USCIS picks up from the lockbox daily.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.