JoJoJoJo

751 rejected due to payment info incorrect, but it is correct!

8 posts in this topic

They rejected my application, saying: "your G-1450, Authorization for Credit Card Transaction is invalid due to incomplete information, and / or the credit card information you supplied was denied."

Here is my form. Could anyone tell me why something is wrong? I checked my personal info and credit card info. Did I miss anything?

image.png

Timeline

Can you call your credit card company and check? Perhaps it got flagged as a fraudulent transaction and (incorrectly) denied. 

This is why I ended up sending a check. Now that it's taking 4-6 weeks to process/accept I-751s, if you lose your credit card or it gets stolen and need to cancel it, your I-751 payment will be rejected. 

Edited by RamonGomez

Just now, RamonGomez said:

Can you call your credit card company and check? Perhaps it got flagged as a fraudulent transaction and (incorrectly) denied.

Exactly what I thought. 

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Credit card did not decline my payment. They have no record of such attempt of USCIS to take money out of the card.

It would be treated as a "Card Not Present" transaction like other online transactions, so for my card, I would not need to set "travel notifications".

I will send a check anyway.

$680, right?

image.png.fe410ef12bf5bbd0e0da042c4953dc2e.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, JoJoJoJo said:

Credit card did not decline my payment. They have no record of such attempt of USCIS to take money out of the card.

It would be treated as a "Card Not Present" transaction like other online transactions, so for my card, I would not need to set "travel notifications".

I will send a check anyway.

$680, right?

image.png.fe410ef12bf5bbd0e0da042c4953dc2e.png

You may not know if there is a such record of attempt unless you call the bank. Some transaction attempts may not be seen when you go into online account of yours, so if you haven't called the bank, you can call to find out, but yeah check is a better idea at this point. 680 should be correct number if you are the only petitioner:

https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

13 minutes ago, Huckleberry&Koala said:

You may not know if there is a such record of attempt unless you call the bank. Some transaction attempts may not be seen when you go into online account of yours, so if you haven't called the bank, you can call to find out, but yeah check is a better idea at this point. 680 should be correct number if you are the only petitioner:

https://www.uscis.gov/feecalculator

Thank you. To clarify, I had called my bank.

Edited by JoJoJoJo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.