J&D1008

February 2021 K1 Filers

834 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Hi everyone, feb 24 here🤗

We sent an inquiry on Oct 19. Now I found out in a cart of case processing, our case says "other" and dat last updated "unknown", instead of "case received", "RFE" or "Case was approved" etc. Does anyone know what that means? I hope they hurry up😆, I miss my fiance so so much😢

Edited by Denice_L

Timeline
12 hours ago, Benny4352 said:

Updated the Chart today. All days 30+ cases processed and even had back to back weeks of cases being worked on Saturday!  

image.thumb.png.de5cb031c4ee379bc5507671543cc05d.png

Ignore the Monday 8th Nov due to that not being all cases for today added yet so expect that to be higher next week.

As ever all this can be found on the spreadsheet that Gail and Derrick have linked

Hi Benny, how do you get this info if I may ask?

17 minutes ago, Denice_L said:

Hi Benny, how do you get this info if I may ask?

All the data is in the spreadsheet here

We get the data via an app that's on apple called Case tracker. It allows us to check 500 cases at a time and then we sort though the data and update the spreadsheet.

Timeline
Just now, Benny4352 said:

All the data is in the spreadsheet here

We get the data via an app that's on apple called Case tracker. It allows us to check 500 cases at a time and then we sort though the data and update the spreadsheet.

I saw that. I appreciate the work you put in it btw. But you put "other" after my case, what does that mean?🙏

2 minutes ago, Denice_L said:

I saw that. I appreciate the work you put in it btw. But you put "other" after my case, what does that mean?🙏

Other is what the app interprets everything apart from "Case accepted", "Case Denied", withdrawn etc. So it could be something as simple as a name change or address change.

The app is pulling the data from the uscis case tracker website which you can find here I would put your case number in there and see what it comes back with.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Benny4352 said:

Other is what the app interprets everything apart from "Case accepted", "Case Denied", withdrawn etc. So it could be something as simple as a name change or address change.

The app is pulling the data from the uscis case tracker website which you can find here I would put your case number in there and see what it comes back with.

Aha okay, I was scared there was something wrong with my case😅

Since April 8 it says "Document was mailed" (aka Case received).

Screenshot_20211109-105819_Chrome.jpg

17 minutes ago, Benny4352 said:

Today whilst "working" I have created another chart for the data from last week to make it easer to see the case ranges they are processing.

image.thumb.png.0b78ce0a6dd8a8cb82ebb630193da023.png

As you can see most cases processed last week was in the range from 53500- 54999 then with a few older/newer ones added in. 

Sorry for all the graph spam but hope it helps people to have a clearer picture of what's going on :)

Can find this graph as well on the spreadsheet which will tell you how many have been processed in each group if you're interested in the actual numbers of each. 

Thank you so much. This is really helpful and helps to calm my nerves that my case isn’t being “left behind”!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lena1 said:

24 feb over 8 months already!! Whats taking so long? The processing time longer than covid19 last year 😢😢😢

Right there with ya! February 24th filer and nothing other than case received. I think they are finally starting to creep into Feb 24 cases, so we'll see how long it takes to get to us!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lena1 said:

24 feb over 8 months already!! Whats taking so long? The processing time longer than covid19 last year 😢😢😢

Same, feb 24 here. It's exhausting, nerve wracking, but nothing we can do. What does y'alls case status say? Ours says "Document was Mailed"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Lena1 said:

4 hours ago, hawright13 said:

Right there with ya! February 24th filer and nothing other than case received. I think they are finally starting to creep into Feb 24 cases, so we'll see how long it takes to get to us!!!

Did you contact Ombudsman? Put your inquiry there as well. https://www.dhs.gov/case-assistance

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, hawright13 said:

Do you think it will help if I do?

Yes it could not hurt. I would put my request in. Someone in January did and just got there NOA-2. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.