Voilet

Significant Age Gap and visa issued after 2 months

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks Allah almighty, thank you everyone helping me out through this process. Today my status changed to “issued”. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳1 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺. I was issued 221(g) but no additional documents were requested. It took almost 2 and half months from interview to visa issued .I hope it will help somone out. I know it’s lengthy post but I am sure a lot of people are in same situation. 
𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮  : Pakistan 🇵🇰 
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: : Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan 🇰🇬 
𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 :3 July 2019 
𝙉𝙑𝘾 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚: 20 January 2020 
𝘿𝙌 : May 6,2020 
𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 : October 7,2020 (cancelled a day before )
𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙙𝙪𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚  : November 4,2020 
𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙙 : 13 January 2021
𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡: 
We have (𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚) 24 years of 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥 btw me and my wife but she looks much younger than that lol 
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 : 
*Muslim certificate
*Proof of my wife’s name change with my last name,  Joint tax returns , 
*ITIN, proof of places we lived together. 
*Proofs of FaceTime Duration( 4 months) , 
*No. Of visits( 4 times). 
*Boarding passes , plane tickets. 
*Bundle of western union receipts, our joint electricity and gas bills. 
*Bank transactions when my wife was with me. *Hotels receipts , gifts receipts. 
*Our joint families pics, our wedding pics with friends and family ( more than 300 hundred). *Affidavits from friends and family ( my wife side :5 my side :5 ) 
* 3 years chat history from all social medias. 𝙞 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙀𝘼𝘾 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬. 
We were very stressed out during all this paperwork as a lot of people told us that it’s difficult to overcome huge age gap and we’ll be refused. 

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 :
•How did you met your wife ? (Through friend )
•How you met your friend ? 
• when and how you know your friend? 
 • what year you met your friend? 
• Tell me about dates she visited you ? 
CO: sorry your dates doesn’t match in my system. 
 She tried to make me confuse as I told her correct dates first time, but I explained to her again confidently. 
• Did you met her family ? (No ) 
• Did her family came to see your family ? Yes 
• Is there any money involved btw my and her family ?? 
• What your family does ? 
• How you support yourself? 
• What you want to do in US ? 
 Her mic was turning on& off. 
•When your romantic relationship started ?
I tried to present her albums of pics but she refused to see them by saying that we are done interview. Your case needs additional processing. 

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 , 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨'𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣.
Best of luck to all . Allah bless you all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, taymar said:

Why is the interview location different than the beneficiary country?

Btw congrats!

Bcz I live& studying  there on student visa 

6 hours ago, Dija25 said:

Congrats, its a great news 😊

Thank you 🙏🏻 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, Voilet said:

Thanks Allah almighty, thank you everyone helping me out through this process. Today my status changed to “issued”. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘳1 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺. I was issued 221(g) but no additional documents were requested. It took almost 2 and half months from interview to visa issued .I hope it will help somone out. I know it’s lengthy post but I am sure a lot of people are in same situation. 
𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡: 
We have (𝙝𝙪𝙜𝙚) 24 years of 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙜𝙖𝙥 btw me and my wife but she looks much younger than that lol 
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 : 
*Muslim certificate
*Our joint families pics, our wedding pics with friends and family ( more than 300 hundred). *Affidavits from friends and family ( my wife side :5 my side :5 ) 
* 3 years chat history from all social medias. 𝙞 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝘾𝙀𝘼𝘾 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬. 
We were very stressed out during all this paperwork as a lot of people told us that it’s difficult to overcome huge age gap and we’ll be refused. 

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 :
 She tried to make me confuse as I told her correct dates first time, but I explained to her again confidently. 
I tried to present her albums of pics but she refused to see them by saying that we are done interview. Your case needs additional processing. 

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 , 𝙗𝙚 𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨'𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣.

Hi,

What sort of proof did you provide? I am from Pakistan too and my wife changed her last last name to my first name when we got married. 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:09 AM, Voilet said:

𝘽𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙛 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡: 
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 : 
*Muslim certificate

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 :

Hi,

What sort of proof did you provide for your wife's name change? I am from Pakistan too and my wife changed her last last name to my first name when we got married. 

Timeline
On 1/18/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kaamran said:

Hi,

What sort of proof did you provide for your wife's name change? I am from Pakistan too and my wife changed her last last name to my first name when we got married. 

Only marriage certificate is required. 

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Timeline
On 7/21/2021 at 5:02 PM, Afia Mohsin said:

@Voilet, I have a question, was AP slip in white color? I am almost 2 months into ap, just wanted to get an idea. 

Yes white slip 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.