Ywong

Urgent help need! What means “if required” at Green card interview notice?

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Letspaintcookies said:

That's a first. They might have mixed your category up cause 

Screenshot_20210116-143636_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210116-143613_Samsung Internet.jpg

Will they still possibly ask me for form I-693 since they mailed me the letter? Can I explain during interview, use this instruction?

My husband and I were stressful coz it was so short notice getting this mail due to our address changed.. (

Thank you for all the information!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ywong said:

Wow! I checked back my AOS application, we did submitted DS-3025 with the vaccination done in my home country, I also did the MMR , varicella and flu shot again after I arrived US. so I do not need this I693 form:) I will just bring all these records with me! 

Thank you so much for your information. I am relieved from the financial stress Lol 😂 

Wait, if you did all those vaccines in the US, that means you didn't complete the vaccination requirements in your home country.

Did the doctor mark the DS3025 as Completed?

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

Wait, if you did all those vaccines in the US, that means you didn't complete the vaccination requirements in your home country.

Did the doctor mark the DS3025 as Completed?

I thought those vaccinations need 2 shots of each? So I did one shot in China and did the 2nd after arriving US(coz I didn’t have enough time to do the 2nd in China). In my China vaccination worksheet shown “K1 visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirements”, does that mean it’s completed? 😅

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ywong said:

I thought those vaccinations need 2 shots of each? So I did one shot in China and did the 2nd after arriving US(coz I didn’t have enough time to do the 2nd in China). In my China vaccination worksheet shown “K1 visa applicant voluntarily completed vaccination requirements”, does that mean it’s completed? 😅

You're fine.

You didn't need the other vaccines for immigration purposes.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ayrton said:

You're fine.

You didn't need the other vaccines for immigration purposes.

Great to know! 😀

Could not say more thanks to you guys! 

By the way, when is your interview? Because 

USCIS Suspending In-Person Services on Jan. 19 and 20. So if yours supposed to take place on Jan 20, it might get cancelled. 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Cornflake said:

By the way, when is your interview? Because 

USCIS Suspending In-Person Services on Jan. 19 and 20. So if yours supposed to take place on Jan 20, it might get cancelled. 

Yeah mine got cancelled too. I didn’t receive text and email but saw an update in my USCIS online account, saying that they will mail out a notice if an appointment will be rescheduled, a decision made, or if they need something from us. So I will just wait:) 

Timeline
On 1/10/2021 at 9:12 AM, carmel34 said:

This is not correct.  Yes, the primary financial sponsor on the I-864 is always the US citizen spouse, but a foreign spouse who has already entered the US on a K-1 and is adjusting status could be working in the US with an approved EAD--this income can be included on the primary sponsor's I-864 as the income is US-based.  From the I-864 instructions:

If you included the income of the intending immigrant who is your spouse (he or she would be counted in Part
5., Item Number 1.), you must provide evidence that his/her income will continue from the current source after
obtaining lawful permanent resident status. He or she does not need to complete Form I-864A unless he or she has
accompanying children.

Also, a new i-864 showing the current combined household income situation should be taken to the AOS interview, along with supporting documentation (most recent tax transcript, pay stubs for six months, employer letter, etc.).

Sorry to come back this issue again 😅 - the wonder if my husband’s unemployment can count as income or not? If it does and also the income is greater 125% of the poverty line, do we still need to provide a new I-864 form including my income? 
Thanks for the insight! 😀😃

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Ywong said:

Sorry to come back this issue again 😅 - the wonder if my husband’s unemployment can count as income or not? If it does and also the income is greater 125% of the poverty line, do we still need to provide a new I-864 form including my income? 
Thanks for the insight! 😀😃

Unemployment does not count.  It stops after a certain number of weeks.  It's not ongoing.  

Timeline
25 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Unemployment does not count.  It stops after a certain number of weeks.  It's not ongoing.  

Thank you! So in the new I-864 form, my husband’s income should fill “0” then I will add my income at Part 6 item 8 and only provide my employment letter, pay stubs etc? 

Timeline
Just now, Ywong said:

Thank you! So in the new I-864 form, my husband’s income should fill “0” then I will add my income at Part 6 item 8 and only provide my employment letter, pay stubs etc? 

P.S. do you have an official link stating that the unemployment doesn’t count? 😀😃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Or an official link that it does?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 hours ago, Boiler said:

Or an official link that it does?

Sorry I shall have not quoted in my own comment..😀 An official link shows that unemployment income does not count the sponsor’s income? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.