Uurfi

Nvc rejected marriage certificate registration from ICT Islamabad

19 posts in this topic

Hi I am facing an issue that nvc keeps rejecting my manual English nikah Nama and keep on insisting that they need Urdu nikah Nama along with certified translation in English. Where I am sending them emails and comments that I already have my original nikah Nama in English as in Pakistan both the forms are available so we opted for English form. But they are not understanding. Can any body help me in this regard and may have experienced same issue please help me. 

further as our marriage took place in Islamabad so the computerized nikah Nama issuing authority for Islamabad is ICT arbitration council but again nvc rejecting this computerized certificate stating that they need from union council whereas for Islamabad there is no union council it’s ict arbitration council who is authorized to issue computerised marriage certificate. The certificate has CRMS cmputersed unique number as well. I went to nadra regional office they told me that this certificate is correct and valid and legal but nvc is not accepting. It.  Please help me or share your experience if some one has gone through same problem. I shall be grate ful.  Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Immigration always wants the original in native language and the English translation

submit the needed document as the case will go no place till you do/ always do as immigration asks 

8 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Immigration always wants the original in native language and the English translation

submit the needed document as the case will go no place till you do/ always do as immigration asks 

How can I translate English into English 

1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

English is an official language in Pakistan ...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

English is an official language in Pakistan ...

then why are they not accepting it???

seems they want to see the URDU also

2 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

then why are they not accepting it???

seems they want to see the URDU also

I don’t know, and I imagine that is why OP is so understandably frustrated. 

3 hours ago, SusieQQQ said:

I don’t know, and I imagine that is why OP is so understandably frustrated. 

Yes and when ever I am contacting them either by nvc inquiry or telephone they are just referring to the find document site.  I have read it many times already.  
plus They are also rejecting computerized registration of this nikah Nama. (Marriage registration in national database). On their website it is mentioned that they need this certificate from union council.  My marriage was done in federal capital Islamabad so when I went to look for union council they said since Islamabad is federal territory the authority which issue this certificate as per direction of interior ministry is ICT arbitration council. So I went there and submitted all the required documents like manual nikal Nama ID cards of both bride groom and parents as well and received the certificate with in 15 days. This certificate has nadra CRMS number which can be verified by nadra.  But since nvc record for documents requirement is not updated for the changes in local laws of Pakistan they are still asking for union council certificate which is not possible as per local laws for marriage done in capital territory of Pakistan.   

10 minutes ago, Uurfi said:

Yes and when ever I am contacting them either by nvc inquiry or telephone they are just referring to the find document site.  I have read it many times already.  
plus They are also rejecting computerized registration of this nikah Nama. (Marriage registration in national database). On their website it is mentioned that they need this certificate from union council.  My marriage was done in federal capital Islamabad so when I went to look for union council they said since Islamabad is federal territory the authority which issue this certificate as per direction of interior ministry is ICT arbitration council. So I went there and submitted all the required documents like manual nikal Nama ID cards of both bride groom and parents as well and received the certificate with in 15 days. This certificate has nadra CRMS number which can be verified by nadra.  But since nvc record for documents requirement is not updated for the changes in local laws of Pakistan they are still asking for union council certificate which is not possible as per local laws for marriage done in capital territory of Pakistan.   

Suggest you post this in the south Asian part of the forum, there must be many others who have had to produce these documents from Islamabad, maybe they can guide you as to how they succeeded. https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/91-asia-south/

12 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

Suggest you post this in the south Asian part of the forum, there must be many others who have had to produce these documents from Islamabad, maybe they can guide you as to how they succeeded. https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/91-asia-south/

Ok great thanks a lot for guidance much appreciated. 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 hours ago, Uurfi said:

Hi I am facing an issue that nvc keeps rejecting my manual English nikah Nama and keep on insisting that they need Urdu nikah Nama along with certified translation in English. Where I am sending them emails and comments that I already have my original nikah Nama in English as in Pakistan both the forms are available so we opted for English form. But they are not understanding. Can any body help me in this regard and may have experienced same issue please help me. 

further as our marriage took place in Islamabad so the computerized nikah Nama issuing authority for Islamabad is ICT arbitration council but again nvc rejecting this computerized certificate stating that they need from union council whereas for Islamabad there is no union council it’s ict arbitration council who is authorized to issue computerised marriage certificate. The certificate has CRMS cmputersed unique number as well. I went to nadra regional office they told me that this certificate is correct and valid and legal but nvc is not accepting. It.  Please help me or share your experience if some one has gone through same problem. I shall be grate ful.  Thanks

Submit the  English Nikahnama and explain that is not a translation, and it  must be registered. Submit the NADRA marriage certificate and the Urdu Nikahnama as well . You can ask the Union Council  Office to issue the Urdu Nikahnama, It's mandatory a certified translation of the Urdu Nikahnama, even when you are submitting the English version.

Edited by sandranj

4 hours ago, sandranj said:

Submit the  English Nikahnama and explain that is not a translation, and it  must be registered. Submit the NADRA marriage certificate and the Urdu Nikahnama as well . You can ask the Union Council  Office to issue the Urdu Nikahnama, It's mandatory a certified translation of the Urdu Nikahnama, even when you are submitting the English version.

The nikah registrar had died many years ago who’s stamp is on the English nikahnama and one of the witness of marriage had also died in 2014.  So only option is to just make like certified copy Of English translation and then again make English certified translation of the Urdu translation of English version. Right?

• 2 weeks later...

First, let's clarify which document is what

1. The Nikah Nama is the long form with various questions, mehr amount, witnesses, etc.  It can be handwritten or typed, but it is not computer-generated.  These can be in Urdu or English. 

2. The NADRA Marriage Certificate is the short, computerized form, that has the name of the bride, groom, and nikah officiant. 

Ideally, you need to have an Urdu Nikah Nama, and English translation (not the same as an English Nikah Nama), and the Marriage Certificate.   Do you only have an English Nikah Nama and NADRA Marriage Certificate?

The person on this thread says that the NVC accepted their English Nikah Nama

Edited by ProbeGT
ref

DISCLAIMER:

NOT A LAWYER.  ADVICE IS GENERAL IN NATURE.  CONSULT AN EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY (OR MULTIPLE ATTORNEYS) REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC CASE.

39 minutes ago, ProbeGT said:

First, let's clarify which document is what

1. The Nikah Nama is the long form with various questions, mehr amount, witnesses, etc.  It can be handwritten or typed, but it is not computer-generated.  These can be in Urdu or English. 

2. The NADRA Marriage Certificate is the short, computerized form, that has the name of the bride, groom, and nikah officiant. 

Ideally, you need to have an Urdu Nikah Nama, and English translation (not the same as an English Nikah Nama), and the Marriage Certificate.   Do you only have an English Nikah Nama and NADRA Marriage Certificate?

The person on this thread says that the NVC accepted their English Nikah Nama

Thankyou for your post. Yes I have only English nikah Nama and marriage registration certificate which is computersied form of nikah Nama. Issued by arbitration council Islamabad. 

I am also wondering why they are rejecting English nikah Nama and insisting for Urdu nikah Nama for the third time even after I left explanation quote while uploading at ceac website.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 hours ago, Uurfi said:

Thankyou for your post. Yes I have only English nikah Nama and marriage registration certificate which is computersied form of nikah Nama. Issued by arbitration council Islamabad. 

I am also wondering why they are rejecting English nikah Nama and insisting for Urdu nikah Nama for the third time even after I left explanation quote while uploading at ceac website.  

You’re suppose to write an explanation letter, not a explanation quote.

ours was rejected the first time and then we were told by the nvc staff to re-upload the English nikkah Nama with an explanation letter.

we did that and our English nikkah Nama was accepted. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.