F1990X

Visa interview - DS260 confirmation number

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

happy new year.

I have my interview in about 3 weeks and would need to register for the courier service for me to obtain my passport back on time etc. When registering it is asking me for my case number which is fine but also my DS260 confirmation number. I believe this was given to me when submitted the DS260 application. Unfortunately I cant seem to find this number anywhere and I think it is only given at that time when submitting. Can anyone advise on how to obtain this number? It would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

You can view and print this from CEAC anytime. But I believe you have also received an email after submitting your DS 260. That email contains the confirmation page where you'll find your confirmation number.

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

17 hours ago, angeljolie said:

You can view and print this from CEAC anytime. But I believe you have also received an email after submitting your DS 260. That email contains the confirmation page where you'll find your confirmation number.

Can you please let me know where to locate this on CEAC? I have been trying to find this but cant seem to find this anywhere on my CEAC account 

11 hours ago, Ed&Midori1031 said:

I just checked my old DS260 confirmation page and the number is just under the barcode area of the page.

Hi thanks for your reply. Where is the ds260 confirmation page? When i sign in using my case number and invoice number it just shows my applications that i have submitted and says complete. But there is no bar code etc on the main page. Do i need to click somewhere to find this?

16 minutes ago, F1990X said:

Can you please let me know where to locate this on CEAC? I have been trying to find this but cant seem to find this anywhere on my CEAC account 

Go to the IV Application tab and it will show you the DS 260. Click "view" and it will show you the button for confirmation page.

Edited by angeljolie

I-130                                                                                   

23 Aug 2020: Filed I-130 online                                         
21 Oct 2020: I-130 approval                              

25 May 2021: Interview

5 June 2021: Entered the US

I-751

31 Mar 2023: Filed at Elgin lockbox

N-400             

9 Mar 2024: Filed online

21 hours ago, angeljolie said:

Go to the IV Application tab and it will show you the DS 260. Click "view" and it will show you the button for confirmation page.

Thanks a lot i found it! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.