MSultan

Visa Issued&printed

17 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

My wife is waiting to be contacted about picking up her Visa.   We see an on-line status of: Issued/Printed.   Is there anyone immigrating from Morocco who has received this message?  If so,  how long before you were instructed to pick up your Visa?  We received "Issued/Printed" status since 11/30/2020.  We have had to change our flight once already.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

***Moved to the Middle East & North Africa regional discussion area since OP is asking for specific country/consulate answers*****

Travel arrangements should wait until a visa has been received in hand and checked for errors.  Good Luck.

Edited by Lucky Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Have you registered with Aramex? They are the ones who will contact you about picking up the visa. 

If you are going through the visa process and will be interviewing in Casablanca, Morocco, join us over at the

US-Morocco Visa Discussion Facebook Group! :) 

K1 Visa Process                                                                                                   

Spoiler

December 19, 2016: NOA1 receive date 

May 5, 2017: NOA2 hardcopy (still listed as 'received' online...)

May 23, 2017: NVC case number assigned

July 10, 2017: Interview
July 14, 2017: Visa in hand
July 27, 2017: POE at ORD

August 5, 2017: Married!

AOS Process    

Spoiler

AOS Process  

September 8, 2017 : Mailed AOS Packet

September 16, 2017 : NOA1 text/emails (receive date Sept. 12)

October 2, 2017 : Biometrics Appointment

October 13, 2017 : RFIE letter received in mail (they want an English translated Birth Certificate, which we included in the original petition...)

January 24, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in hand

August 9, 2018: AOS Interview (Approved)

August 9, 2018: "Card in Production"

August 16, 2018: Green card in hand

May 2020: ROC!

Timeline
1 hour ago, RJandHamid said:

Have you registered with Aramex? They are the ones who will contact you about picking up the visa. 

Yes.   I have registered with Aramex.   I was inquiring if anyone has had a similar experience and can share what their timeframe was. Thank you! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, MSultan said:

My wife is waiting to be contacted about picking up her Visa.   We see an on-line status of: Issued/Printed.   Is there anyone immigrating from Morocco who has received this message?  If so,  how long before you were instructed to pick up your Visa?  We received "Issued/Printed" status since 11/30/2020.  We have had to change our flight once already.  

check Aramex website using her passport number. when it shows ready she should go pick it up. my husband never recived a call or email from Aramex, I checked the satus was ready, he went to pick it up. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, BasmaHicham said:

check Aramex website using her passport number. when it shows ready she should go pick it up. my husband never recived a call or email from Aramex, I checked the satus was ready, he went to pick it up. 

The only search box I find on the site is for a tracking number.  If enter the passport number,  I get "invalid number". It is the correct passport number.  

10 hours ago, Lucky Cat said:

***Moved to the Middle East & North Africa regional discussion area since OP is asking for specific country/consulate answers*****

Travel arrangements should wait until a visa has been received in hand and checked for errors.  Good Luck.

Hello all how long please it take to get waiting  notified  sechdule interview from day that NVC your all document approved and wait for interview 🙏 please anyone can help thanks all

Timeline
18 hours ago, MSultan said:

The only search box I find on the site is for a tracking number.  If enter the passport number,  I get "invalid number". It is the correct passport number.  

If she lives in Casa she can go to their office and ask. otherwise call them. you need to act quick because if the passport is ready for more than 2 weeks thwy will send it back to the consulate. Good Luck!

Timeline

let's hope she is in Casa as Morocco just imposed a new 3 week lockdown on all major cities 12/24/2020 news 

never buy that plane ticket until she has visa in hand

and do not buy one with itinerary that takes her thru Europe

best way to come is Royal Air Moroc (even though many don't like the airlines)

it takes a flight from Casa direct to JFK and she would do customs and immigration  there with a domestic flight to Atlanta

Timeline
14 hours ago, Moe19 said:

Hello all how long please it take to get waiting  notified  sechdule interview from day that NVC your all document approved and swwait for interview 🙏 please anyone can help thanks all

Most do not respond because we really have no answer

there are so many ahead of you waiting now at the embassy for interviews and in AP for security checks

you do not say what type of visa here/ you do not have a timeline for good answers

please do a timeline 

and now starting today morocco has a new 3 week lockdown on the big cities so this again puts everything behind

i suggest the USC join this site as you may be looking at extended wait time beyond April 15th and the 2020 IRS tax returns May be needed and a new I 864 /or I 134 at interview.   Again we do not know the type of visa so answering your inquest here is limited but if K1 Morocco is still not scheduling new interviews

Timeline
22 hours ago, Moe19 said:

Is F2A for wife so im asking witch month ambasdy are working with or how long will i have to wait now they just NVC approved my documents so how long i have to wait for that email for interviews please any one who close for interviews or already did interviews please answer this question it will help full thanks all

At this time F2a is not a priority as the visa is under the ban till end of December (which will more than likely be extended by current administration)

and CR1 /IR1 interviews have priority in Casa 

again,  there is a huge lists of cases already at the embassy waiting for interview (both spouse and fiancee applications that were cancelled earlier this year)

i am sorry as i know you want to be together but you need patience as this will be a longer wait 

you can see who did most recent interviews on the Moroccan portal page on the right hand side but they are all spouse for USC (no F2a or K1 )

the embassy has approved many that were in AP since before the covid shutdown for spouse and fiancee of USC's 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline
On 12/24/2020 at 10:17 AM, JeanneAdil said:

Most do not respond because we really have no answer

there are so many ahead of you waiting now at the embassy for interviews and in AP for security checks

you do not say what type of visa here/ you do not have a timeline for good answers

please do a timeline 

and now starting today morocco has a new 3 week lockdown on the big cities so this again puts everything behind

i suggest the USC join this site as you may be looking at extended wait time beyond April 15th and the 2020 IRS tax returns May be needed and a new I 864 /or I 134 at interview.   Again we do not know the type of visa so answering your inquest here is limited but if K1 Morocco is still not scheduling new interviews

Hello, 

Thanks you for the advice you have been giving to the Moroccan community on this website.

After reading your response about the US Consulate of Casablanca requiring Tax returns and W-2s for 2020, I had to rethink about our case, my spouse is scheduled for an interview for the CR-1 visa on 01/20/2021 and I have already sent all 2019 Tax transcripts, 2019 W-2 & a few recent pay stubs that has YTD income (most recent is period ending 12/11/2020). This detail slipped my mind now, while trying to plan ahead and send documents early, I am worried that they will delay the visa approval for this. What do you think?

Kindly advise,

Timeline
16 hours ago, display n said:

Hello, 

Thanks you for the advice you have been giving to the Moroccan community on this website.

After reading your response about the US Consulate of Casablanca requiring Tax returns and W-2s for 2020, I had to rethink about our case, my spouse is scheduled for an interview for the CR-1 visa on 01/20/2021 and I have already sent all 2019 Tax transcripts, 2019 W-2 & a few recent pay stubs that has YTD income (most recent is period ending 12/11/2020). This detail slipped my mind now, while trying to plan ahead and send documents early, I am worried that they will delay the visa approval for this. What do you think?

Kindly advise,

How did  you mail them?

and to who?

mail delivery in Morocco is so poor

Did you keep a copy (in case they don't get to your spouse) so you can scan and email them

If you have to email anything  ,  make sure the case # , both your names and both DOB's are on each and every page in upper right hand corner

your spouse should be taking the originals  into the interview by hand/ in case the CO asks to keep them,  he should mark them aforehand as instructed above so the embassy does not misplace them 

AP is normal in Morocco so don't stress and we are seeing the embassy posts REFUSED on the CEAC site until they approve (issue the visa) or deny 

Let's hope the cities open for travel and all loosens up  there 

and don't book a flight thru Europe or UK

watch the online bookings so you aren't trapped by a european layover /  Air moroc flys direct from Casa to JFK and its better to change planes in the US / allow about 3 hours for customs and immigration at the 1st POE

Edited by JeanneAdil

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.