neo_ny

November 2020 Concurrent filing I-130/I-485

121 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, DrZoidberg said:

I received my card today. Good luck to you all as well. See you in 2 years in "Removing Condition on Green Card" thread :) 

Congratulations!!! Something I'm glad is that I won't have to go through ROC 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 3:39 AM, Maerica said:

That’s awesome ! Congrats 🍾 

On my end, nothing new, spoke to someone at USCIS via the live chat and they said I had no appointment scheduled for biometrics yet but I was on the “waiting list” or whatever they called it. It’s been 6 months but I don’t believe sending a request will change anything. I think they are doing their best with the delays they have to deal with. May will be my time !

I hope some of you have better luck 😬

Same here. June and still waiting for EAD or any other green card updates. Does anyone have like any idea when we could expect updates? I was thinking May, but it didn't happen. June? I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline

Hi Everyone! 

My husband filed for AOS in early November 2020. The case was received and we got a receipt in the mail in December 2020, but we have heard NOTHING since. We have received no biometrics appointment or information, but they took our money for it at the end of November. We have heard nothing for over 200 days. It seems like we are "in the same boat" as others. Just wondering if there is anything I can do or should do as we wait.  Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malawi
Timeline
11 minutes ago, J4J said:

Hi Everyone! 

My husband filed for AOS in early November 2020. The case was received and we got a receipt in the mail in December 2020, but we have heard NOTHING since. We have received no biometrics appointment or information, but they took our money for it at the end of November. We have heard nothing for over 200 days. It seems like we are "in the same boat" as others. Just wondering if there is anything I can do or should do as we wait.  Thank you!

Do I need to be concerned about any of the paperwork "expiring" while we wait (I-485, I-765, I-131)? Do I need to act upon anything? Thank you!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
On 6/10/2021 at 1:31 PM, Amy6 said:

Same here. June and still waiting for EAD or any other green card updates. Does anyone have like any idea when we could expect updates? I was thinking May, but it didn't happen. June? I don't wanna get my hopes up.

Update for me : May was NOT my time hahah So basically no update ! I did talk to someone at USCIS, my file is still being processed at National Benefits Center and basically, I have to wait !

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

15 minutes ago, J4J said:

Hi Everyone! 

Hi there ! For your own peace of mind, go on the website of USCIS and talk to the chatbot "Emma" and tell her "Live chat", it will connect you with a human representative and you can ask about your I 485 with your receipt number.

Hope this helps !!

(FYI I haven't heard anything from them since receiving the notices beside a document in April saying I didn't provide the medical exam, which I knew as I did that on purpose)

Filed: Timeline

Received biometrics appointment (Code 3) for my mom's cases yesterday in the mail - scheduled for 6/28, RD of 11/25/2020 so 7+ months!  I did raise an expedite request for I-765 on 5/25, not sure if it had anything to do with it but a couple of folks had also posted that it did help kick off their biometric appointments so its definitely worth a try!  Happy to finally see some progress!  Good luck everyone!

Edited by neo_ny

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.