emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Well well well, it's that time of the year, yet again!

Sent and delivered yesterday, now the gut-wrenching wait begins! Good luck everybody!

ROC

Mailed: 11/24/20

Delivered: 11/28/20

Notification: Waiting...

AOS

Mailed: 12/10/18

Delivered: 12/12/18

Checks Cahsed & Text Notification: 12/18/18

NOA Received: 12/24/18

Biometrics Appointment: 12/31/18

Biometrics Performed: 01/11/19

Interview Performed: 02/19/19

GC Received: 02/25/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
1 minute ago, AOSjuly said:

Any good news from our Nov group? I'm starting to lose my mind even went to check with USPS to make sure that the delivery add was correct.🤯

Nothing yet. My received date is November 2nd. They have not even charged my credit card yet.

The last update I have seen is for received date 10/29. Hopefully there will be some action within this week.

I-751 received date: 11/02/2020

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 11/27/2020 at 7:46 PM, RR&MJL said:

The US Citizen or the petitioner's spouse has to fill in section 8, and the name with initials should be put in the highlighted box. I'm not sure why you are confused about that though.

When I (petitioner) filled out the form, the highlighted box in section 8 was automatically filled in with my wife's (US citizen) name with initials. However, the same box in section 7 was not automatically filled in. I had to use a pen to write my name with initials.

we both don't have middle names and also printed and wrote it by hand

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
11 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

Any good news from our Nov group? I'm starting to lose my mind even went to check with USPS to make sure that the delivery add was correct.🤯

the same 😄

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

2 hours ago, Yuliia said:

the same 😄

LOL
The paranoia is real. sameeeeeeeeee

here we are: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8qNTxz14bzeqOY0Pzk-F0NAWwB42Mr9ypfpwwgm1VU/edit#gid=0

NO movements unfortunately. Stay tuned

Timeline
14 hours ago, RR&MJL said:

Nothing yet. My received date is November 2nd. They have not even charged my credit card yet.

The last update I have seen is for received date 10/29. Hopefully there will be some action within this week.

I-751 received date: 11/02/2020

I think you're the first November filer I've seen
Ayeeeeeeee. am a few days after u on the receipt end.

I gave up on hearing this week. Holidays are about to mess with the calendars so much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I'm relieved to know I am not alone in this 😪 

I was about to call USCIS because our package was received on Nov. 4, and we haven't received any texts or NOA, and the check hasn't been cashed yet (to this day, Dec. 3). Guess I'll give it a couple more weeks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

I finally got an update in regards to my case. No notification, No text. But i called USCIS and i got a receipt number over the phone. My case was received on the 30th October but i heard nothing since then. The Tier 1 officer told me my case has been updated December 1st and a receipt notice has been sent to me. To other October filers waiting for responses, try to give USCIS  a call because that Notification might never come even after filling form G1145.   Goodluck.

Edited 2 hours ago by AOS JOURNEY

This is an update from October Filers' thread.

At least there's some action this week. I called USCIS today, but they still do not have my application. Hopefully it will be tomorrow or early next week.

We're slowly getting there, my friends. 🥳😄

Received: 11/02/2020

Mailed: 10/28/2020

Getting on to this Journey!

I751 Application delivered to Phoenix, AZ on Dec 2nd. Waiting for text/email/check being cashed.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
11 minutes ago, RR&MJL said:

At least there's some action this week. I called USCIS today, but they still do not have my application. Hopefully it will be tomorrow or early next week.

Hopefully😀

2 hours ago, RR&MJL said:

Which extension number did u get to? I called up but couldn't get to the tier 1 coz the system said I have to have a case number.😅

Timeline
5 hours ago, dnyal said:

I'm relieved to know I am not alone in this 😪 

I was about to call USCIS because our package was received on Nov. 4, and we haven't received any texts or NOA, and the check hasn't been cashed yet (to this day, Dec. 3). Guess I'll give it a couple more weeks.

expect something end of this week/early next week
Assuming the entire place doesn't go on a sabbatical with the holidays. ha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.