emekus94

I-751 November 2020 filers

1,453 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, emekus94 said:

Am pretty sure all of November and end of october folks are waiting. At this point, I don't expect any November folks to hear prior to beginning of December- yes. it's taking a month plus now for a simple text and longer for a NOA

Add your application info  and follow other's status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8qNTxz14bzeqOY0Pzk-F0NAWwB42Mr9ypfpwwgm1VU/edit#gid=0

Thanks, I am already on the google sheet but was wondering if someone had missed updating the sheet with notice of receipt. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rhode Island MB said:

Hello Everyone,

Joining the Nov filing boat. Below is my time line

Package Sent through USPS 11/14/2020 

Package Received in Phonix 11/16/2020

Hope we all hear confirmation soon! 

My package reached Phoenix on 11/18 and it looks like a good 15 business days when we can hear something, I’m guessing a Dec 9 or 10th time frame 

Hi guys, I'm joining the boat here.

Package sent: 19 Nov 2020

Delivered: 21 Nov 2020

My PRC expired  on 13 Dec 2020, and I'm panicking now coz you guys said it takes weeks for USCIS to send out NOA. When I filed AOS I received the msg notice the next day right after the package was delivered.

My filling date on 19 Nov is not late that gonna get me in trouble right? 😢

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello fellow November filers,

Here is my timeline

- Package Sent through FedEx on 11/24/2020 

- Package Expected to Be Delivered by 11/27/2020

Good luck to everyone :) 

Edited by SaRy

~~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I have already joined October filers' thread, and joining this one too.

My GC expires on 11/26. 😞

I-751 Mailed via USPS on 10/28/2020

Delivered on 11/02/2020

No text or email notification yet. Credit card has not been charged yet.

2 hours ago, RR&MJL said:

Hello everyone!

I have already joined October filers' thread, and joining this one too.

My GC expires on 11/26. 😞

I-751 Mailed via USPS on 10/28/2020

Delivered on 11/02/2020

No text or email notification yet. Credit card has not been charged yet.

Same here, I'm officially panicking now. Hopefully we can get msg by the end of this month. Figures crossed.

Hey y'all! 😁

we sent out our ROC package on Saturday! 

With USPS (overnight) on November 21

Delivered at lockbox on November 23 

Here comes the waiting game.. again! 

K1 timeline

08/18/2017 - I-129F sent, 08/22/2017 - I-129F NOA1, 03/16/2018 - NOA2, 05/23/2018 - Interview

05/29/2018 - VOH - pick up at US Consulate Frankfurt, 05/31/2018 - POE , 07/13/2018 - Wedding ❤️

AOS timeline

08/03/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 sent, 08/06/2018 - I-485/I-131/I-765 received, 08/14/2018 - NOA1 email/text message

08/13/2018 - NOA1 notice date on hard copy (in mailbox on 08/18/2018), 09/05/2018 - Biometrics appointment

11/28/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, 12/06/2018 - Interview was scheduled

01/10/2019 - AOS Interview, 01/10/2019 - Green Card approved!! ❤️, 01/19/2019 - Green Card in mailbox

EAD expedite due to financial hardship caused by hurricane florence 

09/19/2018 - requested expedite via call, 09/24/2018 - USCIS email asked proof of job offer via fax

11/28/2018 - called USCIS - apparently they never received my response via fax.. 🙄

12/06/2018 - USCIS opened my expedite request and email me asking for proof of financial loss

12/18/2018 - card is being produced, 12/19/2018 - Cases approved EAD/AP

12/24/2018 - EAD/AP approval letter in mailbox ❤️12/28/2018 - EAD/AP Combo Card in mailbox 🎉

22 hours ago, DV501 said:

My package reached Phoenix on 11/18 and it looks like a good 15 business days when we can hear something, I’m guessing a Dec 9 or 10th time frame 

Our Dates are so close. 🙌 Looks like they are processing on 10/29 delivery date packages. 

I agree that we have a good 3 weeks before our turn. Hope they pick up process speed. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/24/2020 at 8:07 PM, AOSjuly said:

Hi guys, I'm joining the boat here.

Package sent: 19 Nov 2020

Delivered: 21 Nov 2020

My PRC expired  on 13 Dec 2020, and I'm panicking now coz you guys said it takes weeks for USCIS to send out NOA. When I filed AOS I received the msg notice the next day right after the package was delivered.

My filling date on 19 Nov is not late that gonna get me in trouble right? 😢

21 hours ago, AOSjuly said:

Same here, I'm officially panicking now. Hopefully we can get msg by the end of this month. Figures crossed.

AOSJuly- it's hard to say what day they use for these things. Am not sure if they use the date the package arrived at dropbox (in that case, you clearly beat the December 13th deadline) or when they actually get to your file (which by all indications lately, might miss that December 13th deadline)

At this point, y'all can't worry about what's already done.

The backlog has been getting longer since middle of September and I expect it to get much much worse.

Buckle in for a horrible ride :D and stay calm.

Fingers crossed they get to us before that mid December period

Timeline
3 hours ago, Rhode Island MB said:

Our Dates are so close. 🙌 Looks like they are processing on 10/29 delivery date packages. 

I agree that we have a good 3 weeks before our turn. Hope they pick up process speed. :)

Its riduulous
Like they are taking multiple days to process each day's file

Am not even sure what happened. Like did employees get fired all of a sudden?
And with the holidays around the corner- ayeeeeeee
Could be 6 weeks for those recently filing
Am a first week of November filer and I hope I hear by end of next week (knowing that basically the rest of this week is gone with Thanksgiving)

Sending my package out monday. This is what I have for my case:

1. Form I-751(Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence) signed by the beneficiary along with the following supporting documents: 

1. Form G-1450 (Authorization for Credit Card Transaction) to include $680 for I-751 fee application and biometric service fee. 

1. Form G-1145(E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance) 

1. Copy of Beneficiary's Conditional Green Card (Front and Back) 

1. Copy of Joint Tax Returns Transcript for 2018 and 2019 

1. Copy of 401k Showing Spouse as Beneficiary 

1. Copy of Life Insurance Showing Spouse as Beneficiary 

1. Copy of House Deed 

1. Car Insurance with Both Names 

1. Copy of Health Insurance Elections and Health Coverage 

1. Copy Driver's license showing same previous address. 

1. Mail showing same previous address 

1. Copy of Joint Checking Bank Account Statements 

1. Photos  

Do you guys think that is good enough. We literally jist bought a house last friday so my license and stuff still has our old address. Also would an affidavit be necessary? OR I should be fine.

Timeline
10 hours ago, killadocg23 said:

Do you guys think that is good enough. We literally jist bought a house last friday so my license and stuff still has our old address. Also would an affidavit be necessary? OR I should be fine.

What you have is dead on identical to what I have

Hubby and I moved states and used my parents address when we moved. We live a mile from my parents so things like license, etc has parent's address

We didn't bother with that.

You don't need an affidavit.
I think you have strong financial stuff so you will be fine. Send away and happy waiting like the rest of us :D

9 hours ago, emekus94 said:

What you have is dead on identical to what I have

Hubby and I moved states and used my parents address when we moved. We live a mile from my parents so things like license, etc has parent's address

We didn't bother with that.

You don't need an affidavit.
I think you have strong financial stuff so you will be fine. Send away and happy waiting like the rest of us :D

Ok cool. We are living at my wife’s parents house until we finish doing our renovations to our home we just bought. I am gonna send in all that stuff to show that we actually lived at the same place etc. Like our licenses and mail showing same address and car insurance etc 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.