Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
44 minutes ago, zhelle said:

I don’t know, but I received another notification from USCIS that my case was transferred today, but I received that message yesterday too.. so I don’t know why.. 

anyone received a message twice that case was transferred? 

Yeah me too! 
same thing 

48 minutes ago, zhelle said:

I don’t know, but I received another notification from USCIS that my case was transferred today, but I received that message yesterday too.. so I don’t know why.. 

Base on August ROC filers some of their cases is being transferred multiple times,i think its normal. Maybe for faster process.

Let us know

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Guys, when ya’ll say that your cases were transferred, is it to your local offices? Because, naturally, that got me all excited and so I wanted to see mine being transferred too but when I checked my case I realized that it’s always been at my local office from the start, which is WAC. So I don’t know if I should be happy about that or not? or what it even means haha. Any thoughts? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, HRQX said:

No, WAC is a service center not local field office. I assume your local field office is USCIS San Bernardino, but double check: https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-a-uscis-office/field-offices

Oooohhh yes it is my local field office, I just checked (thanks for the link!). 

And wait, so there are Service Centers and then there are Local Field Offices?

How do we know what we have then? (I know you told me and I thank you for that, but I was wondering how to check on my own in case it gets transferred somewhere else in the future and I won't know if it'll be a local office or a service center)

2 hours ago, Vickrd said:

And wait, so there are Service Centers and then there are Local Field Offices?

At the very bottom of that link page is a field office by zip code locator. if you get a message that your case is ready to be scheduled for interview or something like that your case is going to your local field office. if not it will stay in a service center to be processed. 

Filed: Other Timeline
12 hours ago, zhelle said:

I think its more of a system glitch then anything else! 

18 hours ago, zhelle said:

California service center originally? 

It looks like a bunch of people got that same message twice. I'm a January filer

On 12/21/2020 at 8:14 PM, JSWH said:

Mine and my K2's cases have been transferred today as well. It appears, SRC moved a large batch of applications today. Let's hope it's a good news for all of us. 

@JSWH is you and your k2 case being (second)transferred again? Mine got transferred (second time) again to new jurisdiction office but my k2 status stays the same which is transferred to new jurisdiction (first tranfer)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Genski92 said:

@JSWH is you and your k2 case being (second)transferred again? Mine got transferred (second time) again to new jurisdiction office but my k2 status stays the same which is transferred to new jurisdiction (first tranfer)

Yes, I did get the second notification (K2 did not change). I believe, that might be a glitch of the system. I saw a few people in facebook group posted the same. 

Merry Christmas to everybody! 

8 minutes ago, Bilazafar2002 said:

Did any of you who had 2 notifications of case transferred receive the letter yet? 

I'm still waiting for mine. Merry Christmas!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.