Ferrero

Green Card Interview Ready to be Scheduled since March

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had any luck getting their Green Card interview scheduled ever since the pandemic happened? 

Our green card interview has been ready to be scheduled since March of 2020 and we are just getting a bit worried.

Field Office of Detroit, Michigan.

Edited by Ferrero

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ferrero said:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had any luck getting their Green Card interview scheduled ever since the pandemic happened? 

Our green card interview has been ready to be scheduled since March of 2020 and we are just getting a bit worried.

Which local office?  Some have backlogs of a year or more

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ferrero said:

Yes, but wanted to see other peoples situation. I am sure this is stressful for so many people/couples.

The only office you should be concerned with is Detroit,  but some other offices have started to do AOS interviews

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Ferrero said:

Hello everyone,

Hi there, I was in the same boat as you, my interview was ready to be scheduled mid February and I’ve only received interview is scheduled update today. Should be receiving my notice shortly. I know ever field office is different however it will happen sooner than later just keep being patient (Tampa, FL field office)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Ferrero said:

Hello everyone,

I'm not Michigan, but ours was a 15 month wait, and that was pre-covid!  "Ready to Schedule" is just that.  There is no date, it's just that they will proceed when they proceed.  Be it 6 months or 18 months.  All you can do is enjoy life and check off and on for changes in status.  We had Text and Emails turned on, didn't want to miss an update!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Damonlee said:

Hi there, I was in the same boat as you, my interview was ready to be scheduled mid February and I’ve only received interview is scheduled update today. Should be receiving my notice shortly. I know ever field office is different however it will happen sooner than later just keep being patient (Tampa, FL field office)

What a such good news! Can't wait to hear something fromTampa as well!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Detroit used to be so efficient before the covid😥but now ive seen some 2019 filers havent had the interview scheduled.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.