VicDEH

Approved for Expedited Handling

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

My son passed his  walked-in medical exam at SLEC on Oct. 12&13, 2020. I emailed the US embassy yesterday asking for expedited interview appointment and today Oct. 14, 2020 his case is updated. I will be very happy if they will grant our request. Goodluck to all of us. 

Edited by ronh

11 hours ago, ronh said:

My son passed his  walked-in medical exam at SLEC on Oct. 12&13, 2020. I emailed the US embassy yesterday asking for expedited interview appointment and today Oct. 14, 2020 his case is updated. I will be very happy if they will grant our request. Goodluck to all of us. 

My wife and son were at a walk-in appointment on the same days.

Filed: Timeline
15 hours ago, ronh said:

3 hours ago, VicDEH said:

My wife and son were at a walk-in appointment on the same days.

So, when is the interview schedule? 

30 minutes ago, ronh said:

Same here, still waiting. Did you call or send them email ?

I emailed them and told them that physicals had just been completed. Waiting for the appointments now.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:51 AM, ronh said:

Please keep me inform. Goodluck too all of us.. 

Has anyone gotten a response from the embassy yet? We email of completed medical on October 6, and no response yet.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, ronh said:

CEAC Status is "Ready".  Do you have any suggestion what we need to do?  

All I know is what I read in the thread.  Gather the documents,  get the medical taken and when you are all set,  email the consulate for the interview appointment 

YMMV

21 hours ago, TShayne said:

Has anyone gotten a response from the embassy yet? We email of completed medical on October 6, and no response yet.

Just sharing my timeline. Our expedite request was approved on Sept. 3 and I completed my medical exam on September 15. I then emailed the embassy on Sept 22. I got a response on Oct 1 re my interview appointment scheduled Nov 6. 

hope this helps! 

22 hours ago, Mr Trav said:

So, my senator just got NVC to get the Embassy in MNL to grant us an expedited interview. What is the process now?

How long until the Embassy should contact me...how long until a possible interview?

Unfortunately, you may still have a wait ahead of you. My senator also asked for expedite appointment and interview for my son.  His case and my wife's were approved by the embassy on 18 Sep.  My wife case was immediately transferred but for some reason my son case was not transferred for about 2+ weeks after.  It took submitting an inquiry asking why to get the case sent a inquiry got a reply saying that they looking into the case and it was finally transferred after almost another week. Both cases were updated recently on 26 October but still no appointments. So like many we continue to wait despite senator's involvement.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.