97 posts in this topic

Timeline
20 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

From what I have read, most cases are completed within 60 days. The rest are completed within 120 days. Then you have that 1% that for whatever reason takes MONTHS or even years...no said time for anyone. But it seems to be that the more travel history or being from a certain country, the longer the process.

Right. I've always heard with males its a wait with males it a wait. But mostly males with waits are the ones with travel history, pervious wedding, and sooooo weird but if they have kids than they make the process longer too.. and not having a proper wedding Couldd not always but could be a reason too for ap ..  and on the bright side i didnt really seen any males in a long ap who didnt have any one of above sitatuions. 

1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Right. I've always heard with males its a wait with males it a wait. But mostly males with waits are the ones with travel history, pervious wedding, and sooooo weird but if they have kids than they make the process longer too.. and not having a proper wedding Couldd not always but could be a reason too for ap ..  and on the bright side i didnt really seen any males in a long ap who didnt have any one of above sitatuions. 

We had a wedding, no prior marriages...it was weird to us too that he got put in AP. But it wasn’t the bona fide marriage that was an issue... it’s purely for security/background check 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

There are wayyyy more men in that database than woman haha. Plus women are not as scrutinized as men. 

Not always to be honest   . What embassy are you in ? Islamabad right

12 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

There are wayyyy more men in that database than woman haha. Plus women are not as scrutinized as men. 

And i've heard if your case is straight than you wont face ap 😭👌

3 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Not true at all. But you are free to do your own research. My husbands case was straight 100%. Again, as I said before, he was approved. Every one gets a security check... but if there is a ‘hit’ as I’ve said multiple times, it leads to extra processing. If your name is Mohamed Ahmed or Ahmed Mohamed or Hussein Mohamed, there are so many. They are to check each other then to make sure it’s not the same person. That’s according to my senator

7 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

I assume your case wasn’t straight then you think so you got AP? Lol

22 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

More men are in it because more men are categorized into being associated with national security issues than women are. You don’t see the leader of terrorist organizations as women.  Also, more men are likely to be involved in fraudulent cases than women. This is just fact. Many Indian, Pakistani, Arab men marrying women, sometimes a lot older than them, just to get a green card and then perhaps leave them after they get citizenship. Not the same for women due to culture. No Arab Muslim woman is going to marry a non Muslim man just for a visa especially if she has never had a relationship with a man ever before in here life. I assume same for Pakistani and Indian culture as well because I know they are strict on these issues as well. This is just middle eastern culture. ... well, I won’t say never, but it’s extremely unlikely and if it’s happened I can guarantee her family doesn’t know about it lol

Timeline
17 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

Not true at all. But you are free to do your own research. My husbands case was straight 100%. Again, as I said before, he was approved. Every one gets a security check... but if there is a ‘hit’ as I’ve said multiple times, it leads to extra processing. If your name is Mohamed Ahmed or Ahmed Mohamed or Hussein Mohamed, there are so many. They are to check each other then to make sure it’s not the same person. That’s according to my senator

I assume your case wasn’t straight then you think so you got AP? Lol

9 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

More men are in it because more men are categorized into being associated with national security issues than women are. You don’t see the leader of terrorist organizations as women.  Also, more men are likely to be involved in fraudulent cases than women. This is just fact. Many Indian, Pakistani, Arab men marrying women, sometimes a lot older than them, just to get a green card and then perhaps leave them after they get citizenship. Not the same for women due to culture. No Arab Muslim woman is going to marry a non Muslim man just for a visa especially if she has never had a relationship with a man ever before in here life. I assume same for Pakistani and Indian culture as well because I know they are strict on these issues as well. This is just middle eastern culture. ... well, I won’t say never, but it’s extremely unlikely and if it’s happened I can guarantee her family doesn’t know about it lol

So what would you say on the men that got say day issued ? Why and what was that and no i m still waiting for my interview👌

Edited by Skull78000

1 minute ago, Skull78000 said:

How about like Hamza  Rafaqat or Like Hassan Ahmed

So what would you say on the men that got say day issued ? Why and what was that and no i m still waiting for my interview👌

Same day issue. Perhaps they had no travel history. Perhaps no name popped up that had the same date of birth or similar date of birth. Many reasons...perhaps they are not Muslim lol.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, A Mo and L ma said:

I don’t know anyone by that name. But I assume there are a lot less Hamzas in the Muslim world than Ahmed’s or Mohamed’s or Hussein’s, so I would assume it would be less likely to have a name check ‘hit’ 

By the way your case is in Islamabad too right ? Pakistan Islamabad ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.