Sparkle Sparkle

So giving birth to a US citizen is a reason for NIE

39 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Look at me. I applied for K1, i am US shitizen( i will call myself like this because i have no rights whatsoever). 
I have 2 US citizen children, did Consular paperwork for them to get Us citizenship, so my K1 mother of 2 US citizens and embassy backed me off million times already, i tried sending them multiple emails etc, nothing worked. The fact that there are citizens,  minor children outside of US does not mean anything.

They issue in Manila now even tourist visas B1/B2 remotely( and student visas also to foreign filipino) - you dont need to go to embassy, just send documents in and they send you back your foreign filipino passport with a visa back.

The whole story short, after this garbage it is all clear for me what this country is like, i am not on government benefits, i work and make my own money, i paid taxes 40k last year, i care about myself, and this what government do to me US shitizen. I decided not to deal with this nonsense no more, now making docs for Europe, and leaving this crappy country and renouncing US shitizenship, like that. 

Btw, my European  documents are done already and it took me 6 weeks to get EU passports for both of my kids, NOT a crappy VISA, EU CITIZEN PASSPORTS. 
So how about that? They can shove in their US passport, i dont need that anymore. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Chancy said:

Morocco is not part of the travel ban proclamation.

That's clearly understood... From my posting

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chancy said:

Morocco is not part of the travel ban proclamation.

Yes it is not. When I asked my original question, I wasn’t aware that NIE was specific to certain areas, but now I am aware.  I am new to this journey and trying to learn. Thanks everyone for your responses. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Babaloo said:

Look at me. I applied for K1, i am US shitizen( i will call myself like this because i have no rights whatsoever). 
I have 2 US citizen children, did Consular paperwork for them to get Us citizenship, so my K1 mother of 2 US citizens and embassy backed me off million times already, i tried sending them multiple emails etc, nothing worked. The fact that there are citizens,  minor children outside of US does not mean anything.

They issue in Manila now even tourist visas B1/B2 remotely( and student visas also to foreign filipino) - you dont need to go to embassy, just send documents in and they send you back your foreign filipino passport with a visa back.

The whole story short, after this garbage it is all clear for me what this country is like, i am not on government benefits, i work and make my own money, i paid taxes 40k last year, i care about myself, and this what government do to me US shitizen. I decided not to deal with this nonsense no more, now making docs for Europe, and leaving this crappy country and renouncing US shitizenship, like that. 

Btw, my European  documents are done already and it took me 6 weeks to get EU passports for both of my kids, NOT a crappy VISA, EU CITIZEN PASSPORTS. 
So how about that? They can shove in their US passport, i dont need that anymore. 

Thanks for your response. I wish you much success as we all travel/navigate this immigration process. My you and your family be reunited on whatever soil makes it possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2020 at 2:38 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

If your Child is a USC and you located in a country under PPCOV ban(mostly schengen countries) . You qualify for NIE

The way the Frankfurt page you referenced is structured has confused you. The 2 listed reasons for NIE are "(1) as a public health or healthcare professional or researcher to alleviate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, or to continue ongoing research in an area with substantial public health benefit (e.g. cancer or disease research); or (2) to provide care for a U.S. citizen, to include alleviating the burden of care from a medical or other institution, or to prevent a U.S. citizen from becoming a public charge or ward of the state or the ward of a medical or other institution."

Parent of US citizen or LPR child is not NIE but its own exception: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/03/16/2020-05578/suspension-of-entry-as-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-of-certain-additional-persons-who-pose-a-risk-of "any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21"

Timeline
1 hour ago, HRQX said:

The way the Frankfurt page you referenced is structured has confused you. The 2 listed reasons for NIE are "(1) as a public health or healthcare professional or researcher to alleviate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, or to continue ongoing research in an area with substantial public health benefit (e.g. cancer or disease research); or (2) to provide care for a U.S. citizen, to include alleviating the burden of care from a medical or other institution, or to prevent a U.S. citizen from becoming a public charge or ward of the state or the ward of a medical or other institution."

Parent of US citizen or LPR child is not NIE but its own exception: https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/03/16/2020-05578/suspension-of-entry-as-immigrants-and-nonimmigrants-of-certain-additional-persons-who-pose-a-risk-of "any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21"

No am not confused :

Skip to 6:00mins

Screenshot_20201006_081554_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

10 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

No am not confused :

Skip to 6:00mins

Screenshot_20201006_081554_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

That video doesn't override how the PPNCOVs are structured.

*And Mr. Webber actually confirmed what I said: "...is when the fiancé has a US citizen child or the fiancé somehow meets..."

Edited by HRQX

Timeline

@HRQX I understand you, I would rather take my chances with what the embassy says verbatim 

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

30 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

what the embassy says verbatim 

Lol. Frankfurt should have used proper paragraph structure either from the get-go or after the initial edit* that removed the sentence that gave military couples false hope; for example it should have said: "However, if the K-1 visa applicant has a U.S. citizen or LPR child (unmarried, under the age of 21), he or she will qualify to process his or her visa application. Under recent guidance, the following K-1 visa applicants may also qualify for a national interest exception (NIE) if he or she is travelling (1) as a public health or healthcare professional or researcher to alleviate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, or to continue ongoing research in an area with substantial public health benefit (e.g. cancer or disease research); or (2) to provide care for a U.S. citizen, to include alleviating the burden of care from a medical or other institution, or to prevent a U.S. citizen from becoming a public charge or ward of the state or the ward of a medical or other institution."

But at least Frankfurt posted something, unlike other consular posts in countries affected by PPNCOVs.

*The page initially listed the following for NIE: "(1) as a public health or healthcare professional or researcher to alleviate the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, or to continue ongoing research in an area with substantial public health benefit (e.g. cancer or disease research); (2) to provide care for a U.S. citizen, to include alleviating the burden of care from a medical or other institution, or to prevent a U.S. citizen from becoming a public charge or ward of the state or the ward of a medical or other institution; or (3) to join an active military member petitioner in the U.S." But they quickly realized their big mistake:

12655521-AC65-4AFF-99B5-8121D28BB84D.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.