Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, AZANIAH QURESHI said:

Hey Congratulations! When were your documents qualified by the NVC

End of February; they said.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Hmhm1 said:

Did you have to get tested for corona virus at the medical?

My medical was in March, I didnt have to get tested for covid.

6 hours ago, AZANIAH QURESHI said:

Hey Congratulations! When were your documents qualified by the NVC

End of February

23 hours ago, Lexushim said:

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

If every thing goes well and there are no other hurdles, your timeline makes sense 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, I.A said:

If every thing goes well and there are no other hurdles, your timeline makes sense 

We are in same DQ Month. So we can expect something between November and January for our interviews. Most probably December or January. Good luck 🍀 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lexushim said:

We are in same DQ Month. So we can expect something between November and January for our interviews. Most probably December or January. Good luck 🍀 

Guys... I also heard that the visa issuance might get delayed due to the fact that 2020 fiscal year ends on Sept 30. Like they may be issuing the remaining visas for Pakistanis until the limit is over for the year...Idk how true is that but I read that in 2019, apparently only 3,726 visas were issued from Pakistan compared to 5,012 in 2018... (Not sure what category in Pakistan it was for Immediate relative but I read this number from this link....)

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2019AnnualReport/FY19AnnualReport-TableXII.pdf

any opinions? 🤔

Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, jamesbond786 said:

Did they give any 221g form? 

I didn’t get any 221g. It was great interview  & I was happy at the end. Now ...........

when was her interview?

Timeline
5 hours ago, Lexushim said:

Guys... I also heard that the visa issuance might get delayed due to the fact that 2020 fiscal year ends on Sept 30. Like they may be issuing the remaining visas for Pakistanis until the limit is over for the year...Idk how true is that but I read that in 2019, apparently only 3,726 visas were issued from Pakistan compared to 5,012 in 2018... (Not sure what category in Pakistan it was for Immediate relative but I read this number from this link....)

https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/AnnualReports/FY2019AnnualReport/FY19AnnualReport-TableXII.pdf

any opinions? 🤔

Never heard anything like this before. Maybe i m just dumb lmao but i dont think this is true in any kind of way. This whole year Pakistan issued visas way less than they did in past years so what limit

Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, SL & TB said:

No I did not. I only submitted the required documents but I took pictures and screenshots as proof with me. They only looked at wedding album and didnt ask for any logs or screenshots.

Hey, regarding the wedding album, did you take a big one or just a travel size one?

I read somewhere we can’t take wedding albums as the space to hand over the documents to the CO is quite narrow.

Timeline
25 minutes ago, 2019 said:

Hey, regarding the wedding album, did you take a big one or just a travel size one?

I read somewhere we can’t take wedding albums as the space to hand over the documents to the CO is quite narrow.

I took a big one, I was asked to flip through it from my side of the window instead of handing it over to them.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Meaning the reqiured documents that you did for the Nvc ? Civil documents and all ? Nothing after being documentaily qualified?

Yes. Civil documents and petitioner's affidavit of support stuff and taxes etc. Nothing other than that

Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 7:11 PM, Raza329 said:

Yes please, you heard it right. I had my interview today at Islamabad embassy and approved. Also I have seen a lot people on interview, whose medical were near to expire, or they were previously on administrative process. Good and positive vibes from all applicants who had their interviews today. 

Hey, did you upload proof of bonafide marriage like pics, chats etc at the Ceac portal prior to you interview? 

or you just took them directly to the interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.