fqadri

Interviews at Islamabad

125 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 minutes ago, stech786 said:

same time as yours. we actually did our medical. got call too 🙂 

What date is your interview rescheduled for?

10 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Alhamdulilah just got interview letter! No expideted.. didnt do any medicial .

For what date? When was your case DQ'd? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hmhm1 said:

Did you just get a letter or did you get a phone call as well? My spouse got a call yesterday that he has interview date rescheduled  for Oct 6 and that an email should follow but we havent gotten an email yet...wondering how we will go about scheduling the medical 

Yeah my sister in law recieved a call as well . But we recieved the email at the same time too . 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Lexushim said:

What date is your interview rescheduled for?

For what date? When was your case DQ'd? 

Um not mine . My sister in law . She had a interview in Apr which got cancelled due to Covid. Today they gave her for october . 

I m waiting for my spouses whose dq was April 27😭😭

1 hour ago, stech786 said:

same time as yours. we actually did our medical. got call too 🙂 

Thats awesome!! 

Did you get an email with the interview date after the phone call? We havent got an email yet so im getting paranoid,  granted they only called yesterday...but i want to be able to schedule the medical as well

Timeline

Hey guys... so according to my keen research/assumption based on the stats on this website for PAKISTAN EMBASSY... I predicted the interview letters (IL) and Interview Dates (ID) for this year 2020: 

The interviews are basically held after one month of the IL's emails so I'll put a / in my predictions below (You can have 1-3 months in each +/-) :

1. If you got DQ'd in MARCH 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in October 2020/November 2020
  2. If you got DQ'd in APRIL 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in November 2020/December 2020
  3. If you got DQ'd in MAY 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in December 2020/January 2021
  4. If you got DQ'd in June 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in January 2021/February 2021
  5. If you got DQ'd in July 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in February 2021/March 2021
  6. If you got DQ'd in Aug 2020 : You can expect IL and ID in March 2021/April 2021.

These are based on data from this website. I am not an expert; just anxiously waiting for my husband... hope this helps a little. Good luck everyone. Keep me updated on your IL and Interview dates. Thank you :)

1 hour ago, Hmhm1 said:

Thats awesome!! 

Did you get an email with the interview date after the phone call? We havent got an email yet so im getting paranoid,  granted they only called yesterday...but i want to be able to schedule the medical as well

yes we got email after few hours. 

Did you take your medical yet? If not, you can’t schedule medical until you have that interview letter

44 minutes ago, stech786 said:

yes we got email after few hours. 

Did you take your medical yet? If not, you can’t schedule medical until you have that interview letter

We got the call but no letter yet so yeah, we cant schedule the medical. Spouse had one scheduled before but it was cancelled due to the virus...i hope we get the letter soon

Timeline
On 9/15/2020 at 12:27 PM, Skull78000 said:

Alhamdulilah just got interview letter! No expideted.. didnt do any medicial .

When were you DQ? And when is your interview?

Edited by AM Abbas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.