Angelinaaa

Ciudad Juarez interviews ???

442 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Waitingfor10 said:

My lawyer told me a year to a year and half. My CC is April of this year. But I also heard it’s just random luck too. I also heard if your separated it’s quicker as well. Do IDK. I check his case on CEAC multiple times a week. Status says At NVC. So still waiting. My PD is June 2019

Yes, we are separated, me and my son are living abroad. I really appreciate the realness served in my morning coffee, I had high expectatives with the time frames my lawyers said. Knowing the truth is hard, but I won´t be a maniac checking everything 3 times a day. Thank you!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cynthia Gabriela said:

Yes, we are separated, me and my son are living abroad. I really appreciate the realness served in my morning coffee, I had high expectatives with the time frames my lawyers said. Knowing the truth is hard, but I won´t be a maniac checking everything 3 times a day. Thank you!

Enjoy your time there, time flies by!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/28/2022 at 5:26 PM, Stella001 said:

Hello..  good afternoon please does anyone know the wait time for f2a interview at ciudad??? My priority date is March 2017 and cc Oct 2021 

Same case with mine dq Oct 21 interview location Lagos Nigeria any updates?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 12/19/2022 at 1:44 PM, Foreignmiks said:

Any news on scheduling interviews at Juarez? My case has been in the "Ready" state since October. We filed 129f July 2021. I sent an email to the consulate and they confirmed they received and would send another email when ready to schedule interview in November but no word yet...

So 129f is for the K-1 visa correct? If so then you should contact the embassy in Mexico City. That is where the interview for your case will be held.

48 minutes ago, Steffen & Rafael said:

So 129f is for the K-1 visa correct? If so then you should contact the embassy in Mexico City. That is where the interview for your case will be held.

Thank you for the reply! Yes, K1 is 129F.

I contacted the CDJ consulate and they responded with the following:

Our records indicate that your case is currently in our appointment queue.  As soon as an appointment becomes available, we will contact you by email.

Should I still call the Mexico City consulate?

Timeline
18 hours ago, Foreignmiks said:

Thank you for the reply! Yes, K1 is 129F.

I contacted the CDJ consulate and they responded with the following:

Our records indicate that your case is currently in our appointment queue.  As soon as an appointment becomes available, we will contact you by email.

Should I still call the Mexico City consulate?

Yes, you should contact them as well, just in case. Leave no stones unturned lol.

Timeline
On 12/19/2022 at 4:44 PM, Foreignmiks said:

Any news on scheduling interviews at Juarez? My case has been in the "Ready" state since October. We filed 129f July 2021. I sent an email to the consulate and they confirmed they received and would send another email when ready to schedule interview in November but no word yet...

it would help if you filled out your timeline, if your case is still at the NVC they won't know anything about it

14 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

it would help if you filled out your timeline, if your case is still at the NVC they won't know anything about it

I've tried, I receive unknown errors each time I try to fill it out.

Here is the summary:

2021-07-06 NOA1

2022-08-20 NOA2

2022-10-21 NVC Received (case created date in CEAC)

2022-11-08 NVC Processing Email

2022-11-09 NVC Assigned Case Number

Case shows "Ready" with last updated 20-Dec-2022 in CEAC and Juarez consulate says our case is "in the appointment queue".

Any guidance would be helpful, I'm worried I'm missing something here.

Timeline
On 12/30/2022 at 1:34 PM, Foreignmiks said:

Here is the summary:

2021-07-06 NOA1

2022-08-20 NOA2

Case shows "Ready" with last updated 20-Dec-2022 in CEAC and Juarez consulate says our case is "in the appointment queue".

"Ready" means the NVC has everything they need from you. They are now waiting for the consulate to give you an interview date.

All you can do now is just wait.

On 1/5/2023 at 8:35 AM, trac3rt said:

"Ready" means the NVC has everything they need from you. They are now waiting for the consulate to give you an interview date.

All you can do now is just wait.

Thank you. Hopefully we get a date soon, I'm seeing others with similar timelines scheduled for interviews at CDMX for February. I'm worried CDJ may be a significantly longer wait...

Timeline
On 1/7/2023 at 8:28 PM, Foreignmiks said:

Thank you. Hopefully we get a date soon, I'm seeing others with similar timelines scheduled for interviews at CDMX for February. I'm worried CDJ may be a significantly longer wait...

Last time i heard they were doing K1 visas on CDMX, but  CR1/IR1 visas were going through CDJ.

Timeline
On 12/30/2022 at 9:34 PM, Foreignmiks said:

Here is the summary:

2021-07-06 NOA1

2022-08-20 NOA2

thanks, 

it takes 12-16 months to get an interview date for CR1

don't know how K1 works, everyone here is doing CR1

Edited by Babu Frik

3 hours ago, Babu Frik said:

thanks, 

it takes 12-16 months to get an interview date for CR1

don't know how K1 works, everyone here is doing CR1

I'm on month 17...

4 hours ago, trac3rt said:

Last time i heard they were doing K1 visas on CDMX, but  CR1/IR1 visas were going through CDJ.

Same.. Ugh. I hope mine we get an interview soon. It's been 17 months :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.