Jump to content
MaruMaru

@K-1 Visa Applicants with active case on hold

6 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi! I wish to renew my invitation to join this private Facebook group for those K1 Applicants whose case is stuck at the NVC | Embassy stage due to the general suspension of the routine visa services.

 

Make sure to answer the questions first! ❤️❤️❤️

 

👉🏻👉🏿👉🏽 www.facebook.com/groups/resumek1visas/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 8/3/2020 at 3:29 PM, MaruMaru said:

Hi! I wish to renew my invitation to join this private Facebook group for those K1 Applicants whose case is stuck at the NVC | Embassy stage due to the general suspension of the routine visa services.

 

Make sure to answer the questions first! ❤️❤️❤️

 

👉🏻👉🏿👉🏽 www.facebook.com/groups/resumek1visas/

Why is this group only US-EU/UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
22 hours ago, Jody and Misho said:

Why is this group only US-EU/UK?

I'm not in the group, but I assume it's because the Schengen-ban affects those countries. The UK isn't in the Schengen-zone, but the ban applies to them as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, sl1pstream said:

I'm not in the group, but I assume it's because the Schengen-ban affects those countries. The UK isn't in the Schengen-zone, but the ban applies to them as well.

Yes I understand. I only asked because I am pretty sure that all K1s that are stuck at NVC/Embassy would like a group called Resume K1 Visas, not just a specific part of the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
20 hours ago, Jody and Misho said:

Yes I understand. I only asked because I am pretty sure that all K1s that are stuck at NVC/Embassy would like a group called Resume K1 Visas, not just a specific part of the world. 

Fwiw, you're not missing much. Most of these FB groups tend to turn into a conspiracy theorist hotbed after a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/8/2020 at 4:53 AM, Jody and Misho said:

Why is this group only US-EU/UK?

Is it not anymore.  They've finally realized they need other people's help. Filers from other countries can join too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...