Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Timeline
1 hour ago, jamesbond123 said:

What do you define travel history? We traveled only for 3 days (female applicant) and  got DS5545. I know ppl who had long travel history get this, not sure why us?  

Usually they ask for police certficate for where you have been . 😖 its just a mess . One of my friends husband went to saudia for some time and he got the usa visa in like 3 4 years  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Skull78000 said:

Usually they ask for police certficate for where you have been . 😖 its just a mess . One of my friends husband went to saudia for some time and he got the usa visa in like 3 4 years  

Police report is only require if someone stayed in another country for > 6 months

if your friend stayed in Saudi’s for longer than that, he would be required.

Plus male applicant it’s a wait

Timeline
2 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

Police report is only require if someone stayed in another country for > 6 months

These days they just need a excuse to put you into AP. 😭 

2 hours ago, jamesbond123 said:

But Inn Shaa Allah you ll hear something good soon :) if the good time didnt stay forever this wont too 🤗💕

54 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Coronavirus is getting soo much again !! Do you guys feel embassy will close again ?

No, they are working their way through canceled interviews still. My source has said the same thing yesterday, lots of interviews happening right now. We just have to be patient.

Since we were both DQ'ed end of April, I'm expecting to hear something by Thanksgiving. So don't worry and sit tight.  

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Joppike said:

No, they are working their way through canceled interviews still. My source has said the same thing yesterday, lots of interviews happening right now. We just have to be patient.

Since we were both DQ'ed end of April, I'm expecting to hear something by Thanksgiving. So don't worry and sit tight.  

Inn Shaa Allah Inn Shaa Allah hope your right !!😩😩💕 please if you hear any updates do tell us ... the virus was getting so much again it scared me . 😖 but they wont close now Inn Shaa Allah

4 minutes ago, Joppike said:

But cancelled interviews should have been done by now😭😭😭😭 i was expecting them to start with dqs by now😩

Edited by Skull78000

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Buttercookie said:

They should have prioritized spouse's and children of US Citizens over non-immigrant visa's. Oh well.

Agreed.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Buttercookie said:

They should have prioritized spouse's and children of US Citizens over non-immigrant visa's. Oh well.

So true . I use to think spouses specially spouse of us citizen were highest priorty. I cant even believe this .. non immigrant visas student visas ! Islamabad Having a fb chat for student😖🙄 yet no info for spouse.

1 hour ago, Fatima syed said:

I want to ask something to you guys 

my case has improved all documents are qualified to nvc but my Case still in nvc they can’t send it in pak islamabad embassy 

am wait after last three months but status show that my case in nvc 

Ah your gonna have to wait,cause there is big backlog of cases.they are rescheduling people's interview which got canceled,due to covid19.i guess once the backlog eases up then,nvc will send your case to US Embassy in Pakistan.there are alot cases like yours that got Documentarly Qualified are still at NVC due to backlog at US Embassy in Pakistan.so you're gonna have to wait patiently just like everyone else. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.