Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/16/2022 at 1:20 PM, Machinecorpse62 said:

Ah that sucks for yoo hopefully you hear something soon inshallah.

yeah I know embassy was shutdown but still it sucks waiitng that long lol. I just want to be with my wife Ha. 

Yes me too. I want to be with my wife and son. My son was born last year in Pakistan and is a US citizen. He will be 1 year old next month and has never been to the US. 🙄 This wait is agonizing.

Timeline
On 1/10/2022 at 7:27 AM, podeena said:

Hey guys any new IL?

So far people with upto 18 Nov DQ have received their ILs. More are expected today or tomorrow as they have scheduled till interviews 14 feb 2022

Timeline
4 minutes ago, vjmember1234 said:

i am nov 18 2020 DQ .. CR1 … haven’t recieved an IL.. 😞

Then they must not have covered all of 18 nov and hopefully you get yours today or tomorrow Inn-Sha-Allah… They still have about 8 interview dates to cover for Feb

Timeline
Just now, vjmember1234 said:

usually they only send once in a month… 

but i really hope so . in sha Allah

Not necessarily… Sometimes they send twice or thrice a month…  as many times as they need to fill the whole month

Timeline
3 minutes ago, aishaTayyab said:

What the actual ####! Have you tried contacting the embassy or your local senator? I’m so sorry this is happening..😐😐😐

Yeah.. The embassy sent a pretty generic reply and senators usually take action after 3 months have passed. Saw a date update but nothing else changed. They’re working very slowly these days

Timeline
1 hour ago, krzz said:

HI Everyone, 

My parents IR5 just got DQ-ed today Jan 20, 2022. Any guesses as to how long we'll have to wait for Interview letter and date?

Thanks for insight!

Around 12-15 months

Timeline

Hi everyone! Any new ILs? My DQ date is 31st December 2020. Any idea how long will it take? The embassy here is literally testing our patience now! Why are they working at such a slow pace? They should've covered Dec Start DQs by now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.