Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2021 at 10:40 AM, missss said:

Hi,

Congratulations! May Allah create ease for you and for everyone here. Ameen.

May you please let me know if your visa status changed from "AT NVCto "At Islamabad Embassy" before receiving your IL?

Thank you

Yes it changed after i receive my IL from NVC not at that very moment the next day it was updated

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/27/2021 at 1:08 AM, aishaTayyab said:

2 years in general. I applied right after I got married and I’m CR1. Once my marriage hits 2 years and if the process is still going, the category will automatically change to IR1.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:31 PM, Amatullah said:

Oh wow. Thanks for the info:) Married for two years at the time of application or at the time that the visa gets approved? Cause 2 years go by in that lol 

Your case converts into IR1 and the person gets green card valid for 10 years if it has been 2 years while you are entering the states.

i.e your 2nd anniversary is Dec 1, 2021 and you are entering in US on Dec 2nd, 2021. if you enter before that, you receive green card valid for 2 years (CR1) 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ikhan said:

Do Spousal sponsorship by US citizen get priority when it comes to interview dates?

All IR categories have same priority (IR1 to IR5).

You get in the same Queue for interviews after getting Documentarily Qualified. 

4 hours ago, Haris Sheikh said:

All IR categories have same priority (IR1 to IR5).

You get in the same Queue for interviews after getting Documentarily Qualified. 

F2A Category is in the same Queue?

Hello everyone I need your suggestion my wife lives in USA. We had married in last month of 2017 and I got email from NVC on Feb 2019 that NVC is working on my case. On dec 2019 I got email from NVC that my all required documents are accepted and NVC is working on scheduling my interview at ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN but today is june 2021. I did not receive any notification about my interview I have tried to contact NVC they are saying we are working to schedule your interview but they are saying this more then year please guide thank you in advance.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Amhish said:

Hi, i had my interview on 1 of june and Alhamdulliah it got approved. 
Can anyone tell me once the status of your visa is changed to “issued” can it go back to “AP” 

or i am over thinking atm? 

it can, if they find any mistake of require any other document 

On 6/3/2021 at 5:03 AM, muhammad talha said:

Hello everyone I need your suggestion my wife lives in USA. We had married in last month of 2017 and I got email from NVC on Feb 2019 that NVC is working on my case. On dec 2019 I got email from NVC that my all required documents are accepted and NVC is working on scheduling my interview at ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN but today is june 2021. I did not receive any notification about my interview I have tried to contact NVC they are saying we are working to schedule your interview but they are saying this more then year please guide thank you in advance.

what is your visa class.

is your wife a US citizen or green card holder?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.