Ash zaheer

US consulate Islamabad reopening

3,012 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Zadd said:

I received phone call from one of my friend he informed me that all visa services are going to open from 1st OCt soo dont be depressed and keep thinking positive 

How does he know? 😟

12 minutes ago, Ash zaheer said:

He was watching a tv and there was breaking news.

R u kidding? 🥺

11 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Theres a new update on us embassy islamabads website !!  @Hubby 12 @skyrainbow49 @MSK4 @Lexushim

Oh because mostly people i know also got stuck of travel history or just nikah being done

😔

Friendly Moderator Reminder...

@Ash zaheer, @Skull78000, @lexus0o7 please refrain from using other languages in this thread and other upper sections of the forum as per the Terms of Service you agreed to on this site. If you wish to use another language you may do so in the appropriate "Regional" section of the forum.

Thank you for understanding,

VJ Mod

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline

I won't be surprised if they begin CR1 / IR1 in October too. They did the same in India where they started students first then not too much later started spouses. So this is good hope. Wishing you all the best! 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Ash zaheer said:

Hahaha exactly...what do u think oct main koi chance hai visas issue honay ka ?? Humain to umeed lag rahi hy

Visa issue wont be for next good months 😂 but atleast CR1 spouse should be started 😭😭 when do you think CR1 process will be started ? 

4 minutes ago, IFK said:

I won't be surprised if they begin CR1 / IR1 in October too. They did the same in India where they started students first then not too much later started spouses. So this is good hope. Wishing you all the best! 

You think CR1 will be started in october . ? 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

Visa issue wont be for next good months 😂 but atleast CR1 spouse should be started 😭😭 when do you think CR1 process will be started ? 

You think CR1 will be started in october . ? 

Yes I do hope so - Its the way its happen for some embassies. 

Timeline
45 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

But islamabad embassy has been way more slow than all other ones. 

I know - but both student and spouse are important. I feel the news will soon follow. 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Skull78000 said:

One thing that made me happy is they wont close the embassy now Inn Shaa Allah ! Before i thought they might close it up again .. but they just opened 🤗

Makes the two of us. Can’t wait for this process to be over. Just hoping things move quick now. 

Timeline
17 hours ago, Skull78000 said:

Oh because mostly people i know also got stuck of travel history or just nikah being done

What do you define travel history? We traveled only for 3 days (female applicant) and  got DS5545. I know ppl who had long travel history get this, not sure why us?  

Timeline
4 hours ago, IFK said:

It’s true. On Sept 8 they announce citizens services only, but they started rescheduling old cancelled interviews

keep praying inshallah!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.