bszoom42

Waiting for a NOA2 from VSC for your I-129F?

6,683 posts in this topic

oh god i am so happy...i just spoke to my sweetie and he said that the police are going to let him go tonight...im so freakin relieved, you guys have no idea...i told him that if he wants to go back to albania now that he should do it, rather than continuing to risk it like this...hopefully he wont be in albania long anyways, and he can come here with me!

italians are so weird...why would they let him go? if he were in the same situation in america, hed be gone in a flash...strange

thanks for all the support, you guys are priceless

now that this is taken care of, wheres my NOA2?!?!?!?!

lol im number 49 on the list!

Edited by babybluesusie

Removal of Conditions NOA: 2/24/11

Biometrics Appt: 8/15/11

ROC Approval: 9/30/11

Card Production Ordered: 10/11/11

Card Received: 10/15/11

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
oh god i am so happy...i just spoke to my sweetie and he said that the police are going to let him go tonight...im so freakin relieved, you guys have no idea...i told him that if he wants to go back to albania now that he should do it, rather than continuing to risk it like this...hopefully he wont be in albania long anyways, and he can come here with me!

italians are so weird...why would they let him go? if he were in the same situation in america, hed be gone in a flash...strange

thanks for all the support, you guys are priceless

now that this is taken care of, wheres my NOA2?!?!?!?!

lol im number 49 on the list!

Wow! That is really good to hear!! I was also worried about your situation!!! It's a weird situation like you said but for now just be HAPPY!!!! Thank God they didn't send him back home!!!! He's in no trouble and soon you guys will be together!!!! :D

And to answer your question Byron....still no notification from VSC....I keep looking at the website and it still says they sent me a RFE on nov. 1st...

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Kind of a quiet day. Someone tell those turkeys Thanksgiving isnt until Thursday. Wake up VSC!!

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Wow! That is really good to hear!! I was also worried about your situation!!! It's a weird situation like you said but for now just be HAPPY!!!! Thank God they didn't send him back home!!!! He's in no trouble and soon you guys will be together!!!! :D

And to answer your question Byron....still no notification from VSC....I keep looking at the website and it still says they sent me a RFE on nov. 1st...

thank you so much, you truly are a sweetheart

i hope your NOA2 comes SOOOOOOOON!

Timeline

.........I better not say what I just erased......I'm bitting my tongue now.... :angry:

Edited by Mirla

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

They should have shifts working around the clock!

22 Jun 05 - We met in a tiny bar in Williamsburg, Va. (spent all summer together)

27 May 06 - Sasha comes back for a 2nd glorious summer (spent 8 months apart)

01 Jan 07 - Jason travels to Moscow for 2 weeks with Sasha

27 May 07 - Jason again travels to Moscow for 2 weeks of perfection

14 July 07 - I-129F and all related documents sent to VSC

16 July 07 - I-129F delivered to VSC and signed for by P. Novak

20 July 07 - NOA1 issued / receipt number assigned

27 Sep 07 - Jason travels to Moscow to be with Sasha for 2 weeks

28 Nov 07 - NOA2 issued...TOUCHED!...then...APPROVED!!!

01 Dec 07 - NVC receives/assigns case #

04 Dec 07 - NVC sends case to U.S. Embassy Moscow

26 Dec 07 - Jason visits Sasha in Russia for the 4th and final time of 2007 :)

22 Feb 08 - Moscow Interview! (APPROVED!!!)..Yay!

24 Mar 08 - Sasha and Jason reunite in the U.S. :)

31 May 08 - Married

29 Dec 08- Alexander is born

11 Jan 10 - AOS / AP / EAD package sent

19 Jan 10 - AOS NOA1 / AP NOA1 / EAD NOA1

08 Feb 10 - AOS case transferred to CSC

16 Mar 10 - AP received

16 Mar 10 - AOS approved

19 Mar 10 - EAD received

22 Mar 10 - GC received

Kind of a quiet day. Someone tell those turkeys Thanksgiving isnt until Thursday. Wake up VSC!!

according to the lawyer it is another training/meet day in snowy Vermont........Lora

Are you kidding me? They better be learning how to process petitions a whole lot faster because they have a BIG backlog of filers staring them in the face. :protest:

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Timeline

thank you so much, you truly are a sweetheart

i hope your NOA2 comes SOOOOOOOON!

Thanks babybluesusie!!!! I hope the same for you :D

A good friend of mine from CT got married in Albania last year! Her husband is albanian too! The K1 process was really fast for them!! Come on VSC!!!

Edited by Mirla

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Timeline

according to the lawyer it is another training/meet day in snowy Vermont........Lora

Are you kidding me? They better be learning how to process petitions a whole lot faster because they have a BIG backlog of filers staring them in the face. :protest:

The lawyer said they will do as they please until they are forced to change.......they have no accountability to anyone even there customers......so that is why the lawyer said to make some noise.....politely....I sent out a letter certified mail this afternoon to VSC director.....Mr Novak.....but if I am alone then there will be no change......and we will all keep waiting....Lora

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

The lawyer said they will do as they please until they are forced to change.......they have no accountability to anyone even there customers......so that is why the lawyer said to make some noise.....politely....I sent out a letter certified mail this afternoon to VSC director.....Mr Novak.....but if I am alone then there will be no change......and we will all keep waiting....Lora

Laura - We have been writing to the ombudsman, our senators, congressmen and Gonzales for months. Recently, many VJers sent Hershey kisses to VSC to try to sweeten them up a bit. You aren't alone, just a few weeks after our big campaign here! Fighting a government agency that most perceive as granting privileges to us is a losing battle. There is little sympathy from the public not involved in our struggle. Others have tried and failed before us. We can keep trying, but I doubt it will ever make a difference.

Timeline

Laura - We have been writing to the ombudsman, our senators, congressmen and Gonzales for months. Recently, many VJers sent Hershey kisses to VSC to try to sweeten them up a bit. You aren't alone, just a few weeks after our big campaign here! Fighting a government agency that most perceive as granting privileges to us is a losing battle. There is little sympathy from the public not involved in our struggle. Others have tried and failed before us. We can keep trying, but I doubt it will ever make a difference.

I agree but as I discussed with the lawyer this morning the fact that most people have issue with not rocking the boat,, fearing that they will have bad consequences to there petition prevents many from speaking up....I for one have always taken the polite route and frankly do not want to destroy my lifes future either.....but at some point in time change has to be pushed on them... but and I agree that no one cares unless they are the one involved....I sent hershey kisses...I have written, complained and waited and you are right it has done nothing but I have come to believe now that only the squeaky wheel here is going to get the grease......so now I agree with the lawyer, protest and complaint is the only way.....I do not want to spend my time doing this either but what else is there to do..They are concerned with there benchmarks an if the lawyer is correct in saying within 29 days that 1000 petitions will be beyond that benchmark that is something to use..I am not saying that efforts have not been done but isn't it better to let what little pressure we can generate continue.......the thing is here that USCIS has the ability to halt all complaint by moving us along to the next step..... there by things never change and in fact continue to get worse...Lora

A good friend of mine from CT got married in Albania last year! Her husband is albanian too! The K1 process was really fast for them!! Come on VSC!!!

yea those albanian boys, they're so suave :yes:

i hope this process speeds up for all of us once we get to the embassy stage!!!!!!!

im coming up on 5 months reallllll fast...i was originally hoping to have my interview date by now, nevermind an NOA2!!!!!!!!!

oh lord lets freakin move it VSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mirla, speak you mind sister...'free your mind, and the rest will follow' ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everyone - I finally got the RFE!!!! And its simple - just need the complete final divorce decree....I can get it tomorrow as I am going to send them a certified copy just in case....I hope that everyone still waiting will hear some news soon!! ~Melinda

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

yea those albanian boys, they're so suave :yes:

i hope this process speeds up for all of us once we get to the embassy stage!!!!!!!

im coming up on 5 months reallllll fast...i was originally hoping to have my interview date by now, nevermind an NOA2!!!!!!!!!

oh lord lets freakin move it VSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and mirla, speak you mind sister...'free your mind, and the rest will follow' ;)

Hahaha! Suave??? Is that albanian? I guess it's the same in spanish....There some words in common I think...Do you speak albanian? It is kinda hard to write but for people who speak spanish it is not very hard to pronunce.Pronunciations are similar and they pronounce the "R" too...hehehe...Is your fiance from Albania or another city? My friend speaks albanian perfect, actually I think she was born in Kosovo and then moved to the states. I think her now husband is from Kosovo too. She taught me a few words but I don't remember anything! Hahahaha!

Tung! :unsure:

Hey everyone - I finally got the RFE!!!! And its simple - just need the complete final divorce decree....I can get it tomorrow as I am going to send them a certified copy just in case....I hope that everyone still waiting will hear some news soon!! ~Melinda

Awesome!!!! Send it as fast as you can!!!! I still haven't got any notifications or updates on the website!!!!!! :crying:

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/28/08 --- Medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.