mtkilic

Anyone have interview date schedule for Ankara, Turkey

25 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, DijonMustard said:

@SBHbb67 does it say "vukatli" anywhere on the document? That's how we got ours, too, and it has the death and marriage information on there, but doesn't specifically say "vukatli".

I just checked and it doesn't say the word vukuatli anywhere on the document. The "vukuatli" part is the second table in the middle. I found a sample online and I am attaching it to better explain it. Notice the table below NÜFUS KAYIT ÖRNEĞİ and above AÇIKLAMALAR. It has a column titled DÜŞÜNCELER. That table is what makes the document vukuatlı. The documents that are not vukuatlı will not have that part. That table above explains the current official state of the person (married, divorced, dead, religion, etc.) The table below explains the changes that occured on their registration (when they got married, when they got divorced, when their name changed, when they became a citizen, etc.). The sample I attached is not obtained from e-devlet (it is obtained from the actual social security office) but the format is the same sans the barcode. I hope this helps.

vukuatlı

vukuatsız (not vukuatlı) Notice that this one does not have the DÜŞÜNCELER table

Edited by SBHbb67
added a second sample for comparison

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, SBHbb67 said:

I just checked and it doesn't say the word vukuatli anywhere on the document. The "vukuatli" part is the second table in the middle. I found a sample online and I am attaching it to better explain it. Notice the table below NÜFUS KAYIT ÖRNEĞİ and above AÇIKLAMALAR. It has a column titled DÜŞÜNCELER. That table is what makes the document vukuatlı. The documents that are not vukuatlı will not have that part. That table above explains the current official state of the person (married, divorced, dead, religion, etc.) The table below explains the changes that occured on their registration (when they got married, when they got divorced, when their name changed, when they became a citizen, etc.). The sample I attached is not obtained from e-devlet (it is obtained from the actual social security office) but the format is the same sans the barcode. I hope this helps.

vukuatlı

vukuatsız (not vukuatlı) Notice that this one does not have the DÜŞÜNCELER table

@SBHbb67 this is excellent, thank you so much for explaining it so clearly! We were confused because the birth certificate he obtained in-person looks different from the document he can download from e-devlet. Hopefully this will help @DijonMustard too!

Timeline
19 minutes ago, alexturgul28 said:

@SBHbb67 this is excellent, thank you so much for explaining it so clearly! We were confused because the birth certificate he obtained in-person looks different from the document he can download from e-devlet. Hopefully this will help @DijonMustard too!

Sorry if I'm just being dumb now, but I'm still not able to pull a document from e-devlet that includes a table called "Düsüceler". I clicked the options on the drop down menu as instructed (photo below) and the document e-devlet gives me is what you've labeled above as Vukuatsiz (not vukuatli). How do I get the document with the Düsüceler table?

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 6.59.35 PM.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, DijonMustard said:

Sorry if I'm just being dumb now, but I'm still not able to pull a document from e-devlet that includes a table called "Düsüceler". I clicked the options on the drop down menu as instructed (photo below) and the document e-devlet gives me is what you've labeled above as Vukuatsiz (not vukuatli). How do I get the document with the Düsüceler table?

Quick follow up - I went back to the travel.state.gov page to look at the requirements for the birth certificate and this is what it states: Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: Government of Turkey seal in red color placed at right bottom side of the document - white paper with black ink. Signed by preparer and approver. Currently available in A4 sized paper.  It is a chart printed in landscape format with the holder’s name, last name, father’s name, mother’s name, PDOB, Marital Status on the first line. The following lines would list holder’s family members and their biographic information written in the next columns in the same order. If it is obtained through e-Government website, the document would have a barcode on upper right instead of red stamp and signatures.

It sounds to me like all that's necessary is the top table with the list of the applicant and their parents' biographic information. Or maybe the Düsünceler doesn't show up on my husband's because he and his family were all born in Turkey so their citizenship didn't need to be reported on the document? And no one has a previous marriage? I have no idea honestly. I wish the travel.state.gov included more details about the documents so there wasn't so much confusion.

We submitted a NÜFUS KAYIT ÖRNEĞİ to USCIS for my husband's I-130 that was approved in October and it did NOT have the Düsünceler table included. Although, it's definitely possible NVC has different requirements.

Thank you for all your help and sorry for my continued confusion.

Timeline
13 hours ago, DijonMustard said:

Quick follow up - I went back to the travel.state.gov page to look at the requirements for the birth certificate and this is what it states: Special Seal(s) / Color / Format: Government of Turkey seal in red color placed at right bottom side of the document - white paper with black ink. Signed by preparer and approver. Currently available in A4 sized paper.  It is a chart printed in landscape format with the holder’s name, last name, father’s name, mother’s name, PDOB, Marital Status on the first line. The following lines would list holder’s family members and their biographic information written in the next columns in the same order. If it is obtained through e-Government website, the document would have a barcode on upper right instead of red stamp and signatures.

It sounds to me like all that's necessary is the top table with the list of the applicant and their parents' biographic information. Or maybe the Düsünceler doesn't show up on my husband's because he and his family were all born in Turkey so their citizenship didn't need to be reported on the document? And no one has a previous marriage? I have no idea honestly. I wish the travel.state.gov included more details about the documents so there wasn't so much confusion.

We submitted a NÜFUS KAYIT ÖRNEĞİ to USCIS for my husband's I-130 that was approved in October and it did NOT have the Düsünceler table included. Although, it's definitely possible NVC has different requirements.

Thank you for all your help and sorry for my continued confusion.

When my husband downloaded his from e-devlet, he selected "kisi"under the dropdown menu for "nufus kayit orengi tipi" and then "hayir" for "eski es lisetle" since he's never been married before. Try selecting kisi instead and it should give you the right document. And then for the last drop down menu "belgenin neden verilecegi" he selected whichever option means you're getting the birth certificate for individual use (I don't have it in front of me and can't remember the options off the top of my head). 

Timeline
10 hours ago, alexturgul28 said:

When my husband downloaded his from e-devlet, he selected "kisi"under the dropdown menu for "nufus kayit orengi tipi" and then "hayir" for "eski es lisetle" since he's never been married before. Try selecting kisi instead and it should give you the right document. And then for the last drop down menu "belgenin neden verilecegi" he selected whichever option means you're getting the birth certificate for individual use (I don't have it in front of me and can't remember the options off the top of my head). 

Okay, we WERE able to get the Düsüceler by following your steps so thank you! But we were DQ'd today by the NVC and we had submitted a nufus kayik ornegi that my husband received from the municipality in Turkey that did not have the Düsünceler table included. So I think as long as his family members are on there, it should be fine. 

Thank you for all your help!

Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 2:03 PM, DijonMustard said:

Okay, we WERE able to get the Düsüceler by following your steps so thank you! But we were DQ'd today by the NVC and we had submitted a nufus kayik ornegi that my husband received from the municipality in Turkey that did not have the Düsünceler table included. So I think as long as his family members are on there, it should be fine. 

Thank you for all your help!

Congrats on the DQ! And thanks for all your help too! There don't seem to be too many CR-1/IR-1 Turkey filers on here and I want to get everything right the first time around so we don't have to wait even longer than we already have been :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, alexturgul28 said:

Congrats on the DQ! And thanks for all your help too! There don't seem to be too many CR-1/IR-1 Turkey filers on here and I want to get everything right the first time around so we don't have to wait even longer than we already have been :)

Yes, absolutely! And coincidentally, I also have family living in Corvallis, OR. Such a small world! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything - if we can help, we will!

Timeline
On 1/25/2023 at 11:01 PM, alexturgul28 said:

@DijonMustard did you have any luck with finding the vukuatli nufus kayit ornegi? My husband is also Turkish and he can download his "nufus kayit ornegi" from e-devlet, but it doesn't have "vukuatli" in the title. Do you know how to obtain a "vukuatli nufus kayit ornegi" if such a document exists? Is it the same as the one that you can download from e-devlet?

Tagging @SBHbb67 also in case they have any input!

Thanks both!

Hello, 

You can get "vukuatli nufus kayit ornegi" only from provincial/district registry offices.. e-government only gives you regular one and it's not the "vukuatli" one. Then you can have it translated and notarized before submitting to the NVC. We are not at that step yet but we did a lot of research about it and thinking it's best for having all Turkish documents translated and notarized before submitting them.. Good luck and pray for us too, for getting approved soon on I-130! :)

Edited by nsc

Timeline
On 1/27/2023 at 12:01 AM, DijonMustard said:

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 6.59.35 PM.png

Oh I guess we can get it from E-government.. Thanks! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.