Blueamber

Anyone any N400 progress from Philadelphia area?

329 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2023 at 8:08 AM, SkyBlue2022 said:

I received update today morning. Interview was scheduled for March 30, 2023.

Thanks

Yeahhhhhh, im so happy for you, you see i told you

• 4 weeks later...

So as I suspected, my I-751 just kept getting processed separately from my N400 and I got a notification that the former was approved today. Only took 554 days 😛 

Any idea how to inform the officer who interviewed me that the I-751 was approved so they'd go back to work on my N400? Or would that process be automatic? I'm thinking of sending her a letter. 

On 2/21/2023 at 8:08 AM, SkyBlue2022 said:

I received update today morning. Interview was scheduled for March 30, 2023.

Thanks

Hey, my interview was super easy on the 23 the officers in Philadelphia are super nice, just study the 100 questions and all the information you put on the N400, they didn’t request any information from me or documents, God is good

16 hours ago, emmanuelyingrid03 said:

Hey, my interview was super easy on the 23 the officers in Philadelphia are super nice, just study the 100 questions and all the information you put on the N400, they didn’t request any information from me or documents, God is good

Thank you. @emmanuelyingrid03 I just cleared my interview and received my oath ceremony date.

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 6/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, miggyab said:

Just filed online yesterday! Glad to find a Philly thread :)

Received my interview notice last Thursday. Interview is set for August! :D

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Our family filed N-400 online on 07/09/2023. Based on our zip it seems like the Philadelphia office will handle our application. 

We have an IOE case number. Does anyone else have experience with the online filing?

Timeline
3 hours ago, TheVans said:

Our family filed N-400 online on 07/09/2023. Based on our zip it seems like the Philadelphia office will handle our application. 

We have an IOE case number. Does anyone else have experience with the online filing?

Hi there. I filed online and Philly is my field office as well. I submitted 6/17 and received my interview notice 2 weeks after. My interview is on 8/16.

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 7/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, miggyab said:

Hi there. I filed online and Philly is my field office as well. I submitted 6/17 and received my interview notice 2 weeks after. My interview is on 8/16.

Thanks for sharing this info. When and how did you receive a notification for your biometrics appointment?

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 7/11/2023 at 1:12 PM, TheVans said:

Thanks for sharing this info. When and how did you receive a notification for your biometrics appointment?

Received notice of biometrics reuse on the same day my application was filed online.

Just had my interview last week--IO was congenial but not overly friendly. I was done with the interview in like 5 minutes. My status updated to "Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled" right after I left USCIS. That night, it updated again to "Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed."

My oath ceremony will be on the first week of September :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/10/2023 at 10:51 AM, miggyab said:

That was unbelievably fast???

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Timeline
17 hours ago, Tella&T said:

That was unbelievably fast???

Yeah, Philly's moving really fast. See my timeline if you want specific dates. Less than 3 months from application (6/17) to oath taking (9/7).

Was all very smooth and straightforward.

I've since registered to vote and my passport application is currently being processed 

19 minutes ago, miggyab said:

Yeah, Philly's moving really fast. See my timeline if you want specific dates. Less than 3 months from application (6/17) to oath taking (9/7).

Was all very smooth and straightforward.

I've since registered to vote and my passport application is currently being processed 

That is really reassuring - your timeline! I hope mine is going to go as quickly so I can vote...For now, I locked myself out of the USCIS account though and I am waiting for help. I switched to the the QR codes in the two-factor authentication without realizing I actually did not add the myUSCIS account to the authenticator. Live and learn. Hope it is not going to take weeks for them to respond.

ROC:  Received Jan 25 2021    NOA 1: February 25 2021 (LIN/Nebraska).    BIOMETRICS: April 30  2021
APPROVED: June 23 2021     CARD DELIVERED:   June 30 2021

AOS:          Received Date:  April 2      NOA 1:  April 5 2018
Biometrics:  April 27  Fingerprint Review Was Completed:  April 30
Case Ready to be scheduled: May 3
( that update only showed up in August! after being notified about EAD&AP )
EAD&AP  We approved your case:  August 8   /  In the mailbox:  August 16 2018
Interview   -    March 14 2019    (
Notice Date:  February 1)  -   Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.