9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you for sharing! I'm out of the Jacksonville office and my case status has been showing ready to be scheduled for an interview since February 7th. I'll start keeping a closer eye out! Out of curiosity how many weeks in advance is the interview date from the status change?

Edited by Buster & Hitch

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Buster & Hitch said:

Thank you for sharing! I'm out of the Jacksonville office and my case status has been showing ready to be scheduled for an interview since February 7th. I'll start keeping a closer eye out! Out of curiosity how many weeks in advance is the interview date from the status change?

A bit more than month out. I just got my notice in the mail today my interview is August 20, 2020.

3 hours ago, b911 said:

Is it re-scheduled interview that got cancelled due to COVID or first time?

This is the re-scheduled appointment. My first interview which was slated for March 24, 2020 got cancelled due to covid. 

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 7/13/2020 at 12:07 PM, sweethrtt said:

Hi Everyone!

So after 4 long months of waiting it looks like Albany Field Office is starting to reschedule interviews. 

On July 10, 2020 my USCIS online updated and I was excited to see that my new interview has been scheduled. Haven’t received the letter yet though, but that should be *hopefully* coming soon.

Wanted to share this to give some hope to others who are waiting. 

If your field office is the same one has your interview also been scheduled?

does it really works? , If you job offer, can we expedite EAD? Can you explain me in brief? Due to covid, everything is down and i need to work.  

On 7/13/2020 at 5:53 PM, Buster & Hitch said:

I'm glad i saw someone else post something similar to what i'm experiencing. My wifes case status shows since February 27th and i got a little worried thinking something went wrong along the way.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Akaur said:

For Montreal?

No this is for my AOS interview. AOS interviews are done at USCIS domestic field offices.

Spoiler

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Countries, One Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Last wednesday my status also changed to them scheduling a new interview date. Hoping to get the notice soon and I hope it wont be too late by the time I get it haha. But it is usually more than a month out (it was in March for me before it was cancelled), so I hope it is the same now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.