Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi can you let us know when we're trying to figure out if they are starting to reschedule more persons that was cancel in sept/ oct..thanks

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lisa Hunt said:

Hi can you let us know if you do..were trying to figure out if they are starting to reschedule more persons that was cancel in sept/ oct..thanks

Ok sure I will

Timeline
7 hours ago, Larry123 said:

GOOD AFTERNOON!    😃.   There is hope!  The embassy just called and we have been rescheduled for Nov 3rd!  We were the first to be canceled,  so hopefully this is the start to make more calls and re-schedulings!  Keep the faith!!! ❤️ 

🙏🙏

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Larry123 said:

Yes they did.  It now says oct 20,  and this was the first time it changes since sept 10th. 

Did they call you on a private number.

Timeline
On 10/15/2020 at 12:23 PM, Lisa Hunt said:

This is really upsetting they can reschedule k ones right away but Ir1 and cr1 has too wait for months..so unfair..and not knowing when.. What's going on..😒

I honestly feel the same way like we’ve been waiting for months 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Lattyonia said:

I honestly believe we will see some changes soon and reschedule of September appointment will follow up. K1 was waiting for quite a long while thou they had to free them up 

Yea I this is true. K1 was suspended for a while and probably felt like how we are feeling. Hopefully within the next two to three week like they said the ball will get rolling. I’ve heard two people that were canceled for September and probably more (since we are just a small percentage) about gotten interviews for November. Probably not something we would want to hear but  Hold tight everyone. Hope you have a great day! 💕 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Steffy Stef said:

November or December dates will work for me!! I’m just praying we get it while I’m in Jamaica!!!

Edited by Prettybartley

Timeline

FYI-See important info in the article for required docs esp tax documents.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/us-embassy-s-modernised-immigrant-visa-system_205880

Timeline

Hey great news I just got a call my appointment has been rescheduled thanks be to God we just have to hold the faith and pray I told you we will be rescheduling soon. My date is a November date 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.