vocal

Filed I 751 more than a month ago and no NOA yet, is this normal?

8 posts in this topic

As title suggests. I am originally here on K-1 went through the normal process...

Now I am waiting for my ROC, so I filed the packet about a month and a half ago, cheque was cashed 35 days ago and I have a "WAC" number...

However I did not receive an official NOA in the mail so my green card isn't extended (?)

Is this normal? I read online that it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to get initial NOA for ROC...

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, vocal said:

As title suggests. I am originally here on K-1 went through the normal process...

Now I am waiting for my ROC, so I filed the packet about a month and a half ago, cheque was cashed 35 days ago and I have a "WAC" number...

However I did not receive an official NOA in the mail so my green card isn't extended (?)

Is this normal? I read online that it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks to get initial NOA for ROC...

Thanks!

I would suggest that you contact USCIS. Also, verify to make sure that your address is correct.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Your green card is extended, you just don't have proof right now.. You can try contacting them to find out what the status is. Even begin COVID tho, it took me 7 weeks to get mine and that was normal. If you have an emergency and can't wait, try calling them to request an appointment for a stamp. 

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, just wondering if you had any update on your case? I filed June 2 and had credit card charged and the text but nothing since- and the USCIS phone number just hangs up repeatedly after it says it's going to connect you to a person!

2 hours ago, JimmyJane said:

Hey there, just wondering if you had any update on your case? I filed June 2 and had credit card charged and the text but nothing since- and the USCIS phone number just hangs up repeatedly after it says it's going to connect you to a person!

June 2? It's been more than 30 days then. Keep calling them until they answer.

3 hours ago, JimmyJane said:

Hey, yeah I actually got the official NOA letter in the mail today! (:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.