21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
23 hours ago, janet3 said:

Did you find the website to get the degree translated? I have been trying to find the same....but they want a sealed transcript.....

Sadly no. I haven't yet 

tKAvm5.png

Timeline
23 hours ago, Kidayi said:

Sadly no. I haven't yet 

WES translation services.....look into that one....

We have ordered my husband's transcripts to be sent to them (it's probably going to take a while)....I will update accordingly. 🙂

This is for a university transcript....not just "documents"...

Edited by janet3

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
22 hours ago, janet3 said:

WES translation services.....look into that one....

We have ordered my husband's transcripts to be sent to them (it's probably going to take a while)....I will update accordingly. 🙂

This is for a university transcript....not just "documents"...

My report has been completed by WES since May 3rd but they are not yet mailing out hard copies. They give me no idea of when they will be mailing out. The agency I’m dealing with for teacher certification requires a hard copy. So I’ve wasted $265 with WES 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

My report has been completed by WES since May 3rd but they are not yet mailing out hard copies. They give me no idea of when they will be mailing out. The agency I’m dealing with for teacher certification requires a hard copy. So I’ve wasted $265 with WES 

Oh wow. Good to know. I always assumed it would be the getting the transcript from Algeria part that would take the longest......

Hopefully you will receive your documents soon! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, janet3 said:

Oh wow. Good to know. I always assumed it would be the getting the transcript from Algeria part that would take the longest......

Hopefully you will receive your documents soon! 

I lost patience with WES and paid for another service with Spantran. Hopefully this one is quick 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.