Ryan18

US Embassy in Jamaica

121 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jodie876 said:

Just got mine today! First week in September :) 

There's another Jamaican thread on here I just discovered where people have been updating. A lot of people got interviews recently. 

What the name of group 

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jodie876 said:

Just got mine today! First week in September :) 

There's another Jamaican thread on here I just discovered where people have been updating. A lot of people got interviews recently.

Congrats!! What visa class?

Timeline

It's a thread in the CR1/IR1 forum called: 

• Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

Not sure why it hasn't been moved to the Regional group. 

4 hours ago, Jarin12345 said:

What the name of group 

4 hours ago, Empressdivine said:

Congrats!! What visa class?

Thank you :) Cr1

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
33 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

Does my spouse need to bring all of the tax returns and AOS forms to the interview? And my Divorce decree as well or will all of this be acccompanied  with the documents submitted to NVC??? This part was not clear enough in the required documents needed. 

Any help will be great!!!

The only thing they asked for was the originals of birth certificate, marriage license, and 2019 tax return. But to be on the safe side take everything because they are very unpredictable.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

All these people attached to one Topic DQ and no one even tried to reply back to me on my last question... SMH!!! 

What was your question maybe I can help 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

All these people attached to one Topic DQ and no one even tried to reply back to me on my last question... SMH!!! 

What was your questionI'll try to answer it the best i can.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

Has anyone heard of cancellation of interviews?? My spouses interview is scheduled for 26AUG and he just got an email stating his interview has been cancelled. With no reason attached💆🏾‍♀️

Oh no!  Can he call to find out more information? I haven't seen anyone else mention that on here as yet. I've been worried with cases going up again that they would do something like that. I really hope that's not the case, hope it gets sorted for you. 

10 minutes ago, Jodie876 said:

Oh no!  Can he call to find out more information? I haven't seen anyone else mention that on here as yet. I've been worried with cases going up again that they would do something like that. I really hope that's not the case, hope it gets sorted for you. 

I haven’t either this is new. I’m trying to call to see what happened 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.