Ryan18

US Embassy in Jamaica

121 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 7/5/2020 at 2:08 PM, Ryan18 said:

Hi so I finally got my interview !!

anybody else got theirs?

They called me on June 23rd with our interview date. We did our interview this past Tuesday July 7th. It was very empty inside the embassy.

Timeline
On 7/6/2020 at 6:21 PM, Ryan18 said:

Ok you basically have to go the Andrews hospital website  and register and  they will get back to you in a couple of hours and give you a date when you can come for the medical and also  you should gather all the required documents for the interview

They didn't ask us for nothing but my stepson BC, my husband and I Marriage certificate, and the updated tax forms. Nothing more nothing less. I was really surprised by that.

Timeline
On 7/7/2020 at 11:04 AM, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Are they issuing K1's?

No not yet. They do weekly lives on their Facebook page. It put it much tells when they will be starting back up the different visa interviews. They are working on family based Visa right now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 hours ago, Ms.F.Brown1 said:

They called me on June 23rd with our interview date. We did our interview this past Tuesday July 7th. It was very empty inside the embassy.

Wonderful!!. How long it took to get back your passport 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ryan18 said:

When we went to do the interview they hadn't received the medical yet. So they said it would probably be about 2 or 3 weeks before we receive the passport back. We hoping that's just a gestimated time frame.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Ms.F.Brown1 said:

When we went to do the interview they hadn't received the medical yet. So they said it would probably be about 2 or 3 weeks before we receive the passport back. We hoping that's just a gestimated time frame.

Ok 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, Ms.F.Brown1 said:

No not yet. They do weekly lives on their Facebook page. It put it much tells when they will be starting back up the different visa interviews. They are working on family based Visa right now.

What is the FB page?

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, Ryan18 said:

The US Embassy has announced today that as of next week they are going to start scheduling and Rescheduling  immigrant visas interviews for CR1/cr2 ir1/ir2 great news!!! 

My spouse finally got an interview date for 26 August. Medical is on the 12th of August. Has anyone done the medical part? And if so how much money is required for the medical appointment??? Any information will be helpful... 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

My spouse finally got an interview date for 26 August. Medical is on the 12th of August. Has anyone done the medical part? And if so how much money is required for the medical appointment??? Any information will be helpful... 

https://www.andrewsmemorialhospital.com/usmedical/

That's the website. What was your approval date? 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

Screenshot_20200729-114733_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Ms.F.Brown1

Timeline
On 7/12/2020 at 8:42 AM, Ryan18 said:

They approved the visa in 7 days on July 14th. The released it to the DHL carrier on July 16th. An it was delivered on the 20th. My stepson will arrive this coming Friday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.