Ryan18

US Embassy in Jamaica

121 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, CamChad42 said:

Has anyone heard of cancellation of interviews?? My spouses interview is scheduled for 26AUG and he just got an email stating his interview has been cancelled. With no reason attached💆🏾‍♀️

Yes, our first interview got canceled. We was scheduled for April 23rd the first time around. Then conrona with her disrespectful self came along lol. 

But they probably canceled the interview because the covid number are going up in Jamaica right now. They are on the verge of shutting back down their boards again. Did the email give him anymore info they he may have overlooked?

Edited by Ms.F.Brown1

1 hour ago, Ms.F.Brown1 said:

Yes, our first interview got canceled. We was scheduled for April 23rd the first time around. Then conrona with her disrespectful self came along lol. 

But they probably canceled the interview because the covid number are going up in Jamaica right now. They are on the verge of shutting back down their boards again. Did the email give him anymore info they he may have overlooked?

Either way we can read very well and the notification sent doesn’t mention anything about COVID-19. 

Timeline
36 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

Either way we can read very well and the notification sent doesn’t mention anything about COVID-19. 

I'm so sorry for your HOSTILITY smh. I was just asking a question in part to me trying to answer your question. They didn't necessarily state covid in our email either when they canceled ours. But it really didn't take a rocket scientist to know that was the reason. But hey what do i know other than i went through what you're just now going through 🤷🏾‍♀️. But be blessed now you hear 👌🏾 💞. Cause i will keep all comments, help, & suggestions to your questions to myself ✌🏾 .

5 minutes ago, Ms.F.Brown1 said:

I'm so sorry for your HOSTILITY smh. I was just asking a question in part to me trying to answer your question. They didn't necessarily state covid in our email either when they canceled ours. But it really didn't take a rocket scientist to know that was the reason. But hey what do i know other than i went through what you're just now going through 🤷🏾‍♀️. But be blessed now you hear 👌🏾 💞. Cause i will keep all comments, help, & suggestions to your questions to myself ✌🏾 .

That’s suites us just well. Your the one who gave unethical information that wasn’t pertaining to anything I asked. Basically, I understand the fact those that are in this forum have gone through the process and on that note,” it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that either right? But again, two fingers could have been kept because that alone wasn’t justified. And then you slide in, “ Be blessed” interesting annotation..only to find you where? Just as I assumed... and to those looking on...👊🏽

Timeline
2 minutes ago, CamChad42 said:

That’s suites us just well. Your the one who gave unethical information that wasn’t pertaining to anything I asked. Basically, I understand the fact those that are in this forum have gone through the process and on that note,” it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that either right? But again, two fingers could have been kept because that alone wasn’t justified. And then you slide in, “ Be blessed” interesting annotation..only to find you where? Just as I assumed... and to those looking on...👊🏽

You asked a question if anyone interview had ever been cancelled. I said yes our was the first time. Now how was that unethical information? That didn't pertain to anything you asked lol? Why are you offended by the peace sign which means bye 😂. Lord Lord Lord smh. Well I done been through it already and my husband and stepson is here with me. So you can like my answers or not it doesn't bother dear. An like i say in my previous response "BE BLESSED" in your completion of yall journey 👌🏾💞.

4 hours ago, CamChad42 said:

Has anyone heard of cancellation of interviews?? My spouses interview is scheduled for 26AUG and he just got an email stating his interview has been cancelled. With no reason attached💆🏾‍♀️

What did the email say? I haven’t heard of any recent cancellations 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is your category?

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Welcome Letter..... Received Feb 23, 2016

Selected agent...Feb 25, 2016

Paid AOS and Visa Application fees.......Feb 26, 2016 

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Case completed.....April 22, 2016 Received case complete letter April 27,2016

Received Interview Letter... Feb 3, 2017

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Visa Issued....Mar 21, 2017

POE.............June 4, 2017

SSN............June 12,2017

Green Card: August 2017

Petition for hubby: Oct 2017

i-130....... Approved.Aug 9 2019

NVC ......Wecome letter Nov 4 2019

Submitted all docs and paid fees- Nov 29th 2019

Timeline

Has anyone heard anything about Family based categories? It's so discouraging. Husband interview got cancelled March 2020 and still nothing!

I- 130 .... sent USCIS August 4, 2010 - Approved at NVC Jan 2011 received approval letter with case number and Id number

Submitted supporting doc......Mar 20, 2016 ( would have done sooner but had to wait on petitioners tax docs)

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/2/2021 at 12:31 PM, Jarin12345 said:

Has anyone heard anything about Family based categories? It's so discouraging. Husband interview got cancelled March 2020 and still nothing!

Have you gotten any update since the Presidential Proclamation 10014 (family travel ban) was revoked on Feb. 24, 2021?

Timeline
1 hour ago, JamKid said:

Have you gotten any update since the Presidential Proclamation 10014 (family travel ban) was revoked on Feb. 24, 2021?

Nope not a word, Im thinking maybe by mid March.

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, Jarin12345 said:

Nope not a word, Im thinking maybe by mid March.

Ok. Please update us if anything changes. I am no where near where most of you are, however I like to see things moving so I can have an idea where I stand when I'm at the next phase. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 3/5/2021 at 7:24 AM, JamKid said:

Ok. Please update us if anything changes. I am no where near where most of you are, however I like to see things moving so I can have an idea where I stand when I'm at the next phase. 

Interviews are scheduling my hubby got his last week and did the interview a few days later. 

Medical..... Feb 27,2017

Interview...Mar 20, 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.