Jennifer & Jared

Ayuda urgente por favor help please

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hello everyone I am super confused with the documents that I have to send for the change of status through the k1 visa please help thanks

Hola a todos estoy super confundida con los documentos que tengo que enviar para el cambio de estatus a través de visa k1 por favor ayuda gracias 

Edited by Jennifer & Jared

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

Hola a todos estoy super confundida con los documentos que tengo que enviar para el cambio de estatus a través de visa k1 por favor ayuda gracias 

English?

YMMV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Sorry 

Hello everyone I am super confused with the documents that I have to send for the change of status through the k1 visa please help thanks

2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

English?

Sorry 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

Sorry 

Sorry 

The site has guides.  Everything starts reading the i485 instructions 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

Thank you, I will I think we have everything but not a copy of the noa2 how can I get that, we never received to be honest 

How was the US citizen notified the petition was approved? 

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

Thank you, I will I think we have everything but not a copy of the noa2 how can I get that, we never received to be honest 

Do you have the noa1?

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

The guides in this website might be outdated. You need to fill out 485, 944, 864, 765, 131.

Find the monthly posts, they usually have a checklist in the beginning.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Jennifer & Jared said:

I think i have everything expect for the confirmation of noa2 I don't know how to get a copy 

You can use the email you received. It probably says the petition was approved.

You can contact USCIS to request that another copy of the approval notice be sent.

The email might not be accepted that as sufficient evidence. The I-485 instructions references the I-797.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.