Dotagirlandboy

N-400 June 2020 Filers

845 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, SVR said:

Here is my updated timeline. The estimated case completion time has moved from Jan 2021 to Sep 2021 :(

06/18/2020 - N-400 Application submitted online. Estimated Case completion time - 6 months (Dec 2020)

06/19/2020 - Receipt notice posted in my online account

12/31/2020 - Biometric Appt notice received. Appt scheduled for end of Jan 2021

What is your Field office location? 

1 hour ago, PB_1984 said:

I'd say try to get a hold of Tier 2. I'm a June 30th filer and after multiple SRs I finally managed to get a tier 2 to get my biometrics schedule..

6/23/2020 - Submitted by Mail

6/30/2020 - Receipt notice

12/31/2020 - Biometrics notice scheduled after Tier 2 call for 2nd February

Field office is Baltimore MD

How long did you have to wait for the Tier 2 to call back?

1 minute ago, alexLS said:

How long did you have to wait for the Tier 2 to call back?

I put the request in on the 15th - was told 7 business days. I didn't hear anything till the 28th, but then I got the call on 12/31/2020

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dr. Hassan said:

What is your Field office location? 

Hello, please i just want to ask if you submitted any request before you were schedule for biometric? And if No, what was your estimated completion time before you got the biometric notice?.

Thanks.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 1/5/2021 at 3:36 PM, fellaamazing said:

Exactly same here. June 22 filer. What is your processing center? Mine is probably San Antonio.

Please be advised to check your myuscis portal and look under "Document" you might find a biometric reuse notice there. I was worried just like you until this morning i saw the notice dated Dec 30, 2020. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

my Biometrics re-use notice was posted on my account on Dec30th, and today I got an update that my interview was scheduled. I do not know yet when and where my N400 interview will be. I think it is Orlando field office. I also have pending i751 so maybe take my wife with me but not our child ( I filed marriage based). What do you guys think ? How many days till I will have interview? I have to study those civics questions too, I am too busy with work, haven't studied yet but I know most of the answers. 

Ps: I had my Biometrics taken last year February 2020 as part of I751 application

Edited by arman597

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, arman597 said:

my Biometrics re-use notice was posted on my account on Dec30th, and today I got an update that my interview was scheduled. I do not know yet when and where my N400 interview will be. I think it is Orlando field office. I also have pending i751 so maybe take my wife with me but not our child ( I filed marriage based). What do you guys think ? How many days till I will have interview? I have to study those civics questions too, I am too busy with work, haven't studied yet but I know most of the answers. 

Ps: I had my Biometrics taken last year February 2020 as part of I751 application

Expect the interview notice to be uploaded under documents tab by the morning  or in a day. I got mine the next morning so I know the date and still waiting for physical notice 

Nebraska SC

RD 12/16/2014

NOA1 12/22/2014

FP notice 01/16/2015

FB completed 1/27/2015

Expedite Request 2/03/2015 - Denied

Expedite Request #2 : 03/02/2015

Expedite Request #2 : Assigned to officer 03/03/2015,

EAD Approved 03/10/2015

EAD/AP Card production ordered 03/10/2015

EAD Received...... waiting..

Timeline
10 hours ago, aspiaspi said:

Expect the interview notice to be uploaded under documents tab by the morning  or in a day. I got mine the next morning so I know the date and still waiting for physical notice 

I saw it today, my interview is on 16Feb21 in the afternoon. I have pending I751, should I take my wife with me?

Timeline
On 1/8/2021 at 11:23 AM, arman597 said:

I saw it today, my interview is on 16Feb21 in the afternoon. I have pending I751, should I take my wife with me?

I want to ask USCIS agent about if I should bring my wife to the N400 interview as well, what number should I call? Because I have pending I751 too

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, arman597 said:

I want to ask USCIS agent about if I should bring my wife to the N400 interview as well, what number should I call? Because I have pending I751 too

From most cases I've seen thus far, it is best to bring the US citizen spouse to the interview for adjudication.  I suggest you send a message to USCIS through your online USCIS account if you have one set up (it's under "Resources" and you select "Send us a message").  The only number for USCIS I've ever used is 1 800 375 5283.  Congratulations on your interview and good luck!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

On 1/6/2021 at 3:04 PM, Bree-momo said:

Hello, please i just want to ask if you submitted any request before you were schedule for biometric? And if No, what was your estimated completion time before you got the biometric notice?.

Thanks.

Since I did not see any progress in my case, I called the customer service number and the representative raised a service request.

I got the biometric notice 20 days after that. I have not received any reply to the service request.

So I'm not sure if my call was useful.

The original completion time was Jan 2021. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Abfim said:

Biometrics re-use notice posted to my online account dated 01/13.

Nice!  Did you get an email alert etc?

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.