Scandi

N-400 May 2020 filers

1,930 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
It happened! I can’t believe it, 626 days from filing. I got my interview on March 5.
Filed: May 5,2020 based on 5 yr
Bio reuse: Jan 20,2021
FOIA: in step 3 on Jan 29.
Two requests to congresswoman with response.

interview.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
18 minutes ago, STurcotte77 said:
It happened! I can’t believe it, 626 days from filing. I got my interview on March 5.

interview.jpg

Yay, congrats !!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 hour ago, STurcotte77 said:

interview.jpg

Yay!I told you your time is coming! Congrats! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, roddie2k said:

Here's an Interesting question: My spouse has her interview next week .I will have mine the week after.

Assuming she gets through her process , when I go for my interview, I'm wondering if I need to carry her naturalization certificate/ would a copy suffice ? Trying to get her passport application in as soon as her oath is done.

No, they don't ask for any documents regarding spouses. I had brought my husband's passport and BC, they don't ask for any of it. And since you're not filing under the 3 year rule, your marriage is even less relevant. 

You can upload a copy in your online account if you want to, but they won't care about it.

Edited by Scandi

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: Other Country: Kuwait
Timeline
38 minutes ago, keyuree1 said:

So my FOIA was completed. Where can I find the documents? It's not in my document library. Thanks!

Same here ..mine was completed today as well..no documents in the library . Note: My wife received hers in the library it was about 140 pages only.

Timeline
2 hours ago, roddie2k said:

Same here ..mine was completed today as well..no documents in the library . Note: My wife received hers in the library it was about 140 pages only.

Did you get your interview date?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, roddie2k said:

I got my interview date a week after it went to Step 3 (1/12) . Interview is scheduled for  2/14. 

Fantastic.   Same. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, magentahaze said:

Still no movement on mine. Debating whether I should file a FOIA request. 

I'm growing beyond frustrated. 

If you are still waiting, I would suggest you do.  It costs nothing and can't hurt, I would also suggest contacting your congressman/woman and senators as well.  

The FOIA is kind of an unknown but there is a good handful of us that have received interviews after filing one. 

On 2/1/2022 at 8:55 AM, roddie2k said:

Did you find the documents? Just few minutes back, mine also completed, but I don't find the document in the library. Is it an timing? should I wait until tomorrow? Pls advise! Between my wife is still in step 2.

On 2/1/2022 at 8:15 AM, keyuree1 said:

So my FOIA was completed. Where can I find the documents? It's not in my document library. Thanks!

Did you find the documents? Just few minutes back, mine also completed, but I don't find the document in the library. Is it an timing? should I wait until tomorrow? Pls advise! Between my wife is still in step 2.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, April202Filer said:

I can't find it either. I looked under documents in my account but it's not there. I'm guessing it arrived to the field office since they scheduled me for the interview. 

Timeline
Just now, April202Filer said:

Thanks!

Could be something to do with the size of the file. I've been a permanent resident since 2009 and I was on a student visa before that since 2001 when I arrived to the US. Now  I'm curious to see what they have on me. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.