Scandi

N-400 May 2020 filers

1,930 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
4 minutes ago, MindHunter said:

Can anyone  please help I had my N400 then 751  interviews on 5/5/21

Today I got an update on  I 751 that it has been transferred again

should I be receiving a decision not a transfer?

F5AD9FDD-E96B-413E-B301-83915DD03E82.jpeg

Have you changed your address?

Timeline
Just now, MindHunter said:

No 

They did the dame with my case N400, First Kansas and then moved to New Orleans. But always before my interviews. Looks like when they are way behind and overwhelmed with cases they transfer cases to a Field where they are not too busy.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, MindHunter said:

I’m really sick and tired of this 

I know it's frustrating. I have had very bad episodes on my journey, one big one was when they scheduled my appointment for n-400 interview and they canceled the interview in my face when I was waiting outside to be interviewed, at the USCIS buildimg, that was a kick on both nuts. Hang in there, everytihing is gonna be allright. For what I Understood both N-400 and I-751 interviews were succesfull? All what you are waiting for is approval and oath ceremony dates??

6 minutes ago, Chrisfer77 said:

I know it's frustrating. I have had very bad episodes on my journey, one big one was when they scheduled my appointment for n-400 interview and they canceled the interview in my face when I was waiting outside to be interviewed, at the USCIS buildimg, that was a kick on both nuts. Hang in there, everytihing is gonna be allright. For what I Understood both N-400 and I-751 interviews were succesfull? All what you are waiting for is approval and oath ceremony dates??

Thanks to everybody I just  got approved for both cases thank you everyone for the help🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by MindHunter

Timeline
20 minutes ago, MindHunter said:

Thanks to everybody I just  got approved for both cases thank you everyone for the help🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congratulations !!

15 minutes ago, MindHunter said:

It says I am in line for oath ceremony🤷

Very soon! Give it a week ! Mine took 4 days to get notice including the weekend. So basically 2 business days.

7 minutes ago, roddie2k said:

Got a shock seeing this today upon login..

N400 Application date: May 26th, 2020..has anyone else observed this?

Field office: Newark, NJ

Screenshot_20210519-163157.thumb.jpg.7531fd82511573b9bf4d329790ca4575.jpg

I haven’t seen that kind of notice before that’s really weird :(

3 hours ago, MrK832 said:

Very soon! Give it a week ! Mine took 4 days to get notice including the weekend. So basically 2 business days.

I haven’t seen that kind of notice before that’s really weird :(

I have just checked my account and found same exact blue banner with same estimate 13 months even though I am in a different office(Virginia)!! Do they mean 13 months from filing time? This is only few days away, or do they mean 13 months from now? I hope not.

12 hours ago, Zaidba said:

I have just checked my account and found same exact blue banner with same estimate 13 months even though I am in a different office(Virginia)!! Do they mean 13 months from filing time? This is only few days away, or do they mean 13 months from now? I hope not.

I cant say for certain, but my guess is they mean 13 months from now. I just started getting the same blue box and estimate, but mine says 3 months (I'm a different office in TN). Since I filed nearly a year ago, that cant mean 3 months from filing, as if it did I should have been done 9 months ago.

All that said, ones estimated time shown is only as useful as ones faith in its accuracy, or the accuracy of any of the estimates about processing times one may see. Since filing, I've seen various estimates about my case total processing time ranging from 3 months to 17.5 months. I no longer know which, if any, to put any faith in. We live in strange times, and I think I read somewhere that this is a new estimate system USCIS are using.

Filed: Other Country: Kuwait
Timeline
2 hours ago, whatsawotsit said:

I cant say for certain, but my guess is they mean 13 months from now. I just started getting the same blue box and estimate, but mine says 3 months (I'm a different office in TN). Since I filed nearly a year ago, that cant mean 3 months from filing, as if it did I should have been done 9 months ago.

All that said, ones estimated time shown is only as useful as ones faith in its accuracy, or the accuracy of any of the estimates about processing times one may see. Since filing, I've seen various estimates about my case total processing time ranging from 3 months to 17.5 months. I no longer know which, if any, to put any faith in. We live in strange times, and I think I read somewhere that this is a new estimate system USCIS are using.

Agreed.. I saw another thread on this site where a person said his showed 16 months even though his interview is scheduled for next month..so it seems like USCIS is tweaking their system ( and causing angst in the process)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.