2,976 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

Β 

My VAwA just updated to card being produced after 17.5 months of waiting. God is good all the time. I want to thank everyone here for their support, responses and positive vibes. I know everyone will feel the joy that I feel right now. I had no RFE or anything just straight approval. I’m a Jan 2019 filer with a pending I-485. I’m now going to wait for the interview portion.

wow congratulations. So happy for you!!πŸ˜€

3 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

Β 

My VAwA just updated to card being produced after 17.5 months of waiting. God is good all the time. I want to thank everyone here for their support, responses and positive vibes. I know everyone will feel the joy that I feel right now. I had no RFE or anything just straight approval. I’m a Jan 2019 filer with a pending I-485. I’m now going to wait for the interview portion.

Wow big congratulations dear! Where the party at?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ AMEN!

38 minutes ago, Ylx said:

@Stillwinning!!!😊 Thank you dear! I will keep posted. @Shroy123you were right does guys really takes their time.. Have a lovely days kids! :)

Always welcome. I'm a kid?😏 oh well..maybe a lil bit!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ have an awesome rest of the week sweety.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Wow big congratulations dear! Where the party at?πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ AMEN!

Amen my dear, the party can be wherever you want. You are truly a blessing as well. Thank you for your honest and prompt responses. This has been an amazing week. I got my MBA and now this, God is good.

6 minutes ago, balo101 said:

wow congratulations. So happy for you!!πŸ˜€

Thank you so much.

2 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Amen my dear, the party can be wherever you want. You are truly a blessing as well. Thank you for your honest and prompt responses. This has been an amazing week. I got my MBA and now this, God is good.

Thank you so much.

WOW!!! Double for your troubles! Awesome God!πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒ you deserve it and more to come..brace yourself hon, you haven't seen best days yet...πŸ˜‰ you are always welcome! I'm over here doing the milly rock and nae nae on your behalf!πŸ’ƒπŸ˜€

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

WOW!!! Double for your troubles! Awesome God!πŸ˜€πŸ’ƒ you deserve it and more to come..brace yourself hon, you haven't seen best days yet...πŸ˜‰ you are always welcome! I'm over here doing the milly rock and nae nae on your behalf!πŸ’ƒπŸ˜€

Oh lord you are killing lol ❀️❀️ This time I’m crying tears of joy instead of pain. I feel truly blessed and I’m praying for everyone on this journey. It’s not easy at all.

God bless you all,

I saw this news post in another forum,Β  Is there any true to this or it just fake news.Β 

Administration puts β€˜hold’ on green card requests from US

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/06/12/administration-puts-hold-on-green-card-requests-from-us/

Β 

Β 

Filed: Other Timeline
54 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

Β 

@Godschild Congratulations dear, finally ! waoo. God is good

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Godschild said:

Good morning everyone,

Β 

CongratsΒ 

13 hours ago, Elisana said:

It is crazy!!!Β 

Omg when we going to be able to get the green card?!!! πŸ˜₯

@FeDanielaΒ Yeah the news is true. Here is a detailed culled from online source...

Β 

WASHINGTON β€” After suspending approval of green card requests to immigrants abroad seeking U.S. residency, the Trump administration has also halted processing requests from green card applicants already living in the country.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services told employees this week that a β€œgeneral hold” on permanent residency applications filed from immigrants within the United States would remain in place. But it updated a list of exemptions to the hold in a Wednesday email and other internal communication seen by CQ Roll Call.

Β 

13 hours ago, Elisana said:

Today I got very disappointed when I saw a Imigration lawyer saying that Trump ordered uscis to stop processing all the green card applicationΒ 

Does anybody knows if is truth?

Following a brief research turns out..this includes both petitions outside and within the U.S. see for yourself...

Β 

WASHINGTON β€” After suspending approval of green card requests to immigrants abroad seeking U.S. residency, the Trump administration has also halted processing requests from green card applicants already living in the country.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services told employees this week that a β€œgeneral hold” on permanent residency applications filed from immigrants within the United States would remain in place. But it updated a list of exemptions to the hold in a Wednesday email and other internal communication seen by CQ Roll Call.

Β 

10 minutes ago, MYSTIC2429 said:

My VAWA was approved Oct 2019, I applied for VAWA april 2017. My question is I am stuck on RFE for more than 2 months on I485, since April 14th their status from response received hasn't changed. I am not sure if this is normal. I feel I am running out of patients my attorney isn't helpful either.

Two months ago is not a long time after receiving the RFE, interview are taking longer now.Β 

16 minutes ago, MYSTIC2429 said:

My VAWA was approved Oct 2019, I applied for VAWA april 2017. My question is I am stuck on RFE for more than 2 months on I485, since April 14th their status from response received hasn't changed. I am not sure if this is normal. I feel I am running out of patients my attorney isn't helpful either.

Hi dear, did you ask your representative for help? Clearly one source isn't enough...if your attorney is not bothered, go to your congressman..πŸ’

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.