2,976 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
5 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

I reponded by getting fingerprints from my local county and sending the fingerprint form to my country.  I received response in 7 days.  

Thabk you so much

1 minute ago, FeDaniela said:

Your country consulate can also help you, on getting Police clearance or provide your information on how to do so. 

Thank you so much 

9 minutes ago, Pinkrlion said:

I reponded by getting fingerprints from my local county and sending the fingerprint form to my country.  I received response in 7 days.  

They already have my fingerprints, because i have had a police clearance before in my country. (You need it to enter university).

28 minutes ago, Fmoyatty said:

Hello everyone..Pls I just got this letter from uscis and I don’t knw how to go about it..I live in NewJersey.. Pls kindly advise me on what to do?

Thanks all

A55BBC4A-675F-4C2A-BDDA-C0139927DFD3.jpeg

If my sight is good..I believe you have been asked to provide evidence of good moral character. If you were in the U.S. less than 3yrs prior to filing i360, you should get police clearance from your country or wherever you resided. Also get one from your current location here in the states. Friends, family, co workers, neighbors, church members, pastor etc can write to attest you are a person of repute. You should write an affidavit saying you are a person of good moral conduct...etc..nice things about yourself! It's a very simple RFE. You should be fine.👍

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
7 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

@Formykid Last week May 28 I received a notice online for an rfe sent as well and today I have a notice from "USPS informed delivery recipt" that the mail from them is coming today. But I did notice in the online status it would say if you haven't received by * specific date* they put a link to where you can request a copy. Did you do that? Is it past that date?

See my attached sample that I received.

Screenshot_20200528-174106_Gmail.jpg

What date did you file?

46 minutes ago, cindy122808 said:

I just got and read mine today as well and it is for good moral character. 

Hi, my attorney read mine to me. I have not seen it.

Hopefully we het approve not too long agyer submitting 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

No interview reschedules yet? My bf got a letter with his naturalization ceremony rescheduled for June, hopefully they will schedule the interviews now as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
2 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

I filed Dec 12, 2018.

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, cindy122808 said:

I filed Dec 12, 2018.

So you received your RFE last month? I’m moving into 17 months next few days, so I’m hoping I hear something.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Formykid said:

Hi Visa journey Fam.

18 months simce ive files Vawa. In the 17th month case status was update to RFE sent.

2weeks later i still don't know what they are asking me for. My lawyer haven't received the RFE in his mail yet.

Can someone please help?

•  

@Formykid My dear quickly ask your lawyer to write Vermont service center to complain that you didn’t receive the RFE I guess it went to wrong address....so tell ur lawyer to write VSC to request the RFE tell them u didn’t get the first one sent... 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Still waiting from February 2018 !! Any one here in the same boat !? 
No RFE .. Nothing 

i only get my prima facie regularly every 6 months .. 

i contacted congressman many times and they always say pending security checks !  I submitted inquiries . With no response !! 
i did everything i can do With no response from them 

what should i do ?? 

@Fishy89 hello dear, I know it’s a long time u have waited, it’s not easy to wait, but don’t worry any time from now you will get ur approval by Gods grace.. it is closer than you thought... 😘

6 hours ago, Godschild said:

Thank you. 

So you received your RFE last month? I’m moving into 17 months next few days, so I’m hoping I hear something.

You're welcome. I received it yesterday from the mail (June 1) but I got the online notification that they sent it last May 28.

Yours will be coming soon (let's pray for approval not rfe)🙏🙏🙏 

Edited by cindy122808

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 5/30/2020 at 1:41 AM, AhmedEid said:

Hello everybody 

i wish all of you are fine 

i wan to ask if anybody here got the VAWA approval after 6 months because ny lawyer told me some cases get the approval after just 6 months 

is it true ?!!

thanks

VAWA takes 14/19 months to be adjudicated. Until 2015 USCIS adjudicated VAWA  within  4/6months. It seems your attorney didn't handle any case after 2015, and he/she is considering the old timeline.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.