2,976 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, luminarc said:

That's new to me, how does a bank statement have conflicting reports? I'm curious?

Obviously it's just the language the poster used. USCIS might be referring to the tales associated with the said bank statement. A closer look will uncover what the true situation is. For now we're going by what was posted!💁

OMG you guys I just received my forms back from them, I just stepped out to check the mail and here comes usps handing me my mail. SO to fedex I go to print it out again. Thanks again @Shroy123 and @Stillwinning!!!😊 for the advice. When I say my prayers tonight I need to ask God for some patience, cuz the way I'm set up whewww!!!

16 hours ago, jason 1099 said:

I have been being a silent reader on this forum, i got an RFE of 9 pages giving details of discrepancies in Bank statement and made most of my documents null and void which is weird .They asking for good faith of marriage ,Battery and shared residence .This sounds weird because my I-360 file was accepted september 6 2018 and they reply March 10 2020 for an RFE asking for all these during this pandemic .....i dont know what to do ....i feeel hopeless right now!!!! 

Do you have documents/letters to prove you and your spouse resided in same address? If you don't, get the landlord to write confirming y'all lived together. Friends n family who were aware can do same. Did you submit report from therapy? Or police report? I've seen someone here say they got approved without these salient documents..well it doesn't happen for everyone like that...people who witnessed the abuse can write..not that it necessarily substitute for those reports, but it helps to a large extent! They can also write about good faith marriage, saying all they know about you and your spouse from courtship through marriage..and on to the abuse! Even more important is your personal affidavit! The current isolation situation should create a reflective and solemn atmosphere for you to put into words all you went through from beginning(courtship) to the end(abuse) it's an opportunity to win USCIS over..you can also address most of the issues they brought up in the RFE! Any document you do not have, you can explain away. Make this chance as powerful as ever, it can make all the difference depending on how convincing you make it. Goodluck!👍

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

1 minute ago, luminarc said:

OMG you guys I just received my forms back from them, I just stepped out to check the mail and here comes usps handing me my mail. SO to fedex I go to print it out again. Thanks again @Shroy123 and @Stillwinning!!!😊 for the advice. When I say my prayers tonight I need to ask God for some patience, cuz the way I'm set up whewww!!!

Well be glad it came now..rather than having you contemplate if it was accepted or not..at least now you know where you stand! Time to file the correct form! Goodluck this time dear!👍

10 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Well be glad it came now..rather than having you contemplate if it was accepted or not..at least now you know where you stand! Time to file the correct form! Goodluck this time dear!👍

Thanks, they didn't even return my supporting documents for my i912 and my passports

1 hour ago, luminarc said:

What do you mean by discrepancies in the bank statement? 

1 hour ago, luminarc said:

last month so it has been about 30days 

I could talk about the discrepancies,I get the same RFE before getting approved.

There was a discrepancies with the address in the statement.

so @Stillwinning!!!😊is right you have to explain in details the reason for the discrepancies and if possible include all other proof.

Best of Luck,you will come out Happy at the end

22 minutes ago, Bryan12 said:

I could talk about the discrepancies,I get the same RFE before getting approved.

There was a discrepancies with the address in the statement.

so @Stillwinning!!!😊is right you have to explain in details the reason for the discrepancies and if possible include all other proof.

Best of Luck,you will come out Happy at the end

So the address on your statement was different than where you lived?

Filed: Other Timeline
On 3/19/2020 at 6:55 PM, MGJ_NY said:

Wow! So happy for you! Congratulations on your approval! It’s good to see Aug approvals. September 2018 filer here. 

Congratulations . 

I'm waiting 🙌

December 2018 filer

35 minutes ago, Pejwal said:

Hello everyone,

trust we are all keeping safe out there, 

please I got a letter from uscis which headline is PRIMA FACIE DETERMINATION, please what does this means please?

has anyone received any letter like this?

kindly share please

thank you

Looks like they sent you a prima facie determination. (Please read all documents sent to you by USCIS in the future it pretty much explains what the document is about)This basically means that your petition alongside the supporting evidence looks good at this time...if later they need anything else, they will be contacting you.👍

Edited by Stillwinning!!!😊

4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Looks like they sent you a prima facie determination. (Please read all documents sent to you by USCIS in the future it pretty much explains what the document is about)This pretty much means that your petition alongside the supporting evidence looks good at this time...if later they need anything else, they will be contacting you.👍

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Shroy123 said:

Are you sure you attached new i485 receipt? Seems like something is wrong, if that’s the case, you need to file new i765 with new i485 receipt

Thanks for responding @shroy123 I submitted the correct one, I even attached the bar code from the last EAD I received. including the last approval notice

After waiting for 4months...This is too much for me..

Timeline
On 3/22/2020 at 7:10 AM, Blunt said:

Yeah it’s so sad that these people didn’t even look at my case ,but there is nothing I can do other than just accepting my fate ,cuz life could be worse .. but that just drives me mad ..but I dnt care or give a ** anymore ..I will wait till they do whatever they have to do ...having green card is very very pertinent but there is more to life than having green card or USA blue passport ..so I will just have to wait and hope their delay doesn’t affect me,now that it’s hard to keep a job ..everybody is getting laid off ...

please can you tell me how long it took you to have your own EAD renewed and what do you mean by this time it was less than 2..I dnt really get that part ..thanks and God bless us and make life worth living for us in Jesus name 

Hi @Blunt, it was my 3rd EAD renewal, and what I meant is that I waited less than 2 months for the EAD to be issued this time. My 2nd renewal took 8+ months. USCIS is quite unpredictable. Hope you get yours soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.