April M

Expedite Approved

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

My Husband's Visa has been approved for expedite. Can anyone tell me the next steps that will happen? I have been reading up on it but thought I would ask here. 

Since you sent the IV package, the NVC will receive contact from your husbands local consulate to expedite his case, they will put the case into the top priority list and reviewed as soon as possible. Upon review, you will be informed if it is qualified, or if more evidence is needed. Once they clear the case, it’ll be sent to the consulate and the next possible appointment will be set. Ensure your husband has all files submitted to the NVC prepared, both one original and one copy. Upon interview, your case will either be approved or denied, with approval you may need to wait a couple days until the visa is printed and issued. 
If denied, your husband will receive a slip with how to overcome the denial if it is possible to overcome. 

I suggest your husband schedule a medical exam in the very near future.

visa Issued

17 hours ago, April M said:

My Husband's Visa has been approved for expedite. Can anyone tell me the next steps that will happen? I have been reading up on it but thought I would ask here. 

when did you submit your request for expedite and how long it took them to approve the request. how did you submit that request. I am planning on doing the same.

19 hours ago, April M said:

it should be a 20 day process or less just be ready because  soon everything  moves it will move fast make sure papers are in order and his passport is like brand new  because  u will get 221g if passport is not like new  and make a account  on us.travel.docs u will have to schedule  your own  appointment  the first one will be  kinda far away but get it so you can get your medical done  and after that check every day maybe 10 time a day they will open a sooner day and you can go to that sooner interview 

Timeline
3 hours ago, stech786 said:

when did you submit your request for expedite and how long it took them to approve the request. how did you submit that request. I am planning on doing the same.

I looked on line here with visa Journey and found one letter for expedite that seemed to work with our plans and used it as a template to write it out. I think I looked under expedite email. Anyway, I sent it to email:  NVCexpedite@state.gov

They had it back and approved in less than a week. But I was told it could take longer 2 to 4 weeks. They sent the info to my email . I also attached three documents to support my expedite. Hope that was a help. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, April M said:

I looked on line here with visa Journey and found one letter for expedite that seemed to work with our plans and used it as a template to write it out. I think I looked under expedite email. Anyway, I sent it to email:  NVCexpedite@state.gov

They had it back and approved in less than a week. But I was told it could take longer 2 to 4 weeks. They sent the info to my email . I also attached three documents to support my expedite. Hope that was a help. Good luck. 

Yes, it does. Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2020 at 6:48 PM, April M said:

Hi April. Tell me please what was the reason for the expedited request and which kind of evidence they wanted to see? Thank you in advance for the answer

Timeline
1 hour ago, Phoenix777 said:

Hi April. Tell me please what was the reason for the expedited request and which kind of evidence they wanted to see? Thank you in advance for the answer

Expedite, humanitarian Aid. Husband is my care taker. And evidence was evidence of relationship. they want to just see our text back and forth when we first met and evidence of us exchanging money. Your welcome😊

On 2/6/2020 at 9:26 PM, April M said:

Have you been contact for the interview? If so did they call you or via email? I also requested for expedite for my husband and was approved 

Timeline
14 hours ago, Kuhristy said:

Have you been contact for the interview? If so did they call you or via email? I also requested for expedite for my husband and was approved 

There is an email for the embassy where the interview will take place you can email to request them to let you know what to do next. Then they will email you back with the information . They also have a phone number you can call but you don't get to much info from then. Between the email and number info you should be able to get enough info to figure it out. Hope that helps

57 minutes ago, April M said:

There is an email for the embassy where the interview will take place you can email to request them to let you know what to do next. Then they will email you back with the information . They also have a phone number you can call but you don't get to much info from then. Between the email and number info you should be able to get enough info to figure it out. Hope that helps

The only email I have is for the NVC and they state that since my case was sent to the embassy they don’t have any more information to provide me with 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Kuhristy said:

The only email I have is for the NVC and they state that since my case was sent to the embassy they don’t have any more information to provide me with 

What country, city embassy is the interview going to be done at?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kuhristy said:

Mexico, Ciudad Juarez

U.s. embassy consulate office in Mexico, fill out inquiry page they will email you. https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/contact-us-form/?_ga=2.172124131.1189343651.1585524840-1895337483.1581104525

After they email you back you'll have their e-mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.