Chilindas

POTOMAC (YSC) I-751 Non Transferred Filers ONLY...

1,263 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

After 525 days, I received an update on my outstanding I-751. The message states that my case was transferred to another office. Not sure if this happened because I submitted my N-400 in August 2021 or not. Has anyone else received a similar message? I am sure I will be receiving a letter from USCIS shortly to explain why the case was transferred. 

Good luck everyone

21 minutes ago, Nova Scotia said:

Hi Everyone,

After 525 days, I received an update on my outstanding I-751. The message states that my case was transferred to another office. Not sure if this happened because I submitted my N-400 in August 2021 or not. Has anyone else received a similar message? I am sure I will be receiving a letter from USCIS shortly to explain why the case was transferred. 

Good luck everyone

I received the same notification too about case transferred to another office on Fri and this morning added new office has jurisdiction over your case. I-751 was filed under YSC and N400 filed Sep 2021. Waiting on the letter now and hopefully this means positive progress on our cases.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Nova Scotia said:

I received an update on my outstanding I-751. The message states that my case was transferred to another office.

10 minutes ago, mancubx said:

I received the same notification too about case transferred to another office on Fri

USCIS has moved your case between offices, you will get a notice explaining where and why it was moved. Most likely moving from a regional service center to the National Benefit Center in Missouri.

This is a common response to filing an n400 while a i751 is pending, USCIS is likely setting up for a combo interview for the i751 and n400 at the same appointment at your local USCIS field office. 

Sometimes USCIS will move an i751 to another USCIS office to balance workload between the service centers. Either way it means your ROC application  has moved offices.

K1 Visa Arrived USA July 2017

Married August 2017

AOS Approved July 2018

Filed for i751 joint application May 2020

Fingerprints reused October 2020, and February 2021 and June 2021 (Yes 3 fingerprint notices)

Case move to National Benefits Center December 2020 for quicker processing from California Service Center

Oct 2021 out of processing time inquiry made, response May 5th 2022 that our i751 case will be addressed at our n400 interview

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento

Approved June 08, 2022

Filed for Naturalization May 2021

Fingerprints reused May 2021

Combo interview May 16th 2022, in Sacramento, 

Approved June 08, 2022

Oath Ceremony completed June 29th 2022

sooo i just got a notice today that my naturalization interview has been scheduled and that they've sent me the notice. i was not expecting this until may/june 2022. still waiting on ROC.

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

1 hour ago, doggieandsam said:

sooo i just got a notice today that my naturalization interview has been scheduled and that they've sent me the notice. i was not expecting this until may/june 2022. still waiting on ROC.

Great news. We are with a couple days of your timeline for ROC and N400 and just got notice for the N400 interview late January. Finally movement.

I wonder how it will proceed with a still pending ROC. We will prepare for a combo interview, and hope that it doesn't take too long to approve the 751 and hopefully be able to do the oath soon after the interview.

1 minute ago, SeaKat said:

Great news. We are with a couple days of your timeline for ROC and N400 and just got notice for the N400 interview late January. Finally movement.

I wonder how it will proceed with a still pending ROC. We will prepare for a combo interview, and hope that it doesn't take too long to approve the 751 and hopefully be able to do the oath soon after the interview.

Yes, and same here! 

Passport 17-Feb-22 Drop-off at USPS (expedited processing and shipping) ~ 22-Feb-22 Status: In Process ~ 08-Mar-22 Passport book shipped ~ 09-Mar-22 Status: Approved. Passport book in hand.

N-400     28-Jun-21 Filed online ~ 28-Jun-21 Received NOA + "Biometrics will be re-used" notice ~ 14-Dec-21 Interview scheduled ~ 25-Jan-22 Interview. Approved. Case status: Oath will be scheduled.  ~ 01-Feb-22 Oath scheduled. ~ 14-Feb-22 Oath ceremony.   

ROC        11-Jun-20 Application sent via FedEx ~ 16-Jun-20 Case received ~ 29-Jun-20 (Old) biometrics applied to case ~ 01-Jul-20 NOA ~ 23-Dec-21 Case transferred to new office ~ 25-Jan-22 Combo interview with N400. Case approved. 

AOS        13-Oct -17 Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct-17 Case received ~ 24-Oct-17 Fingerprint fee received ~ 25-Oct-17 NOA1 ~ 17-Nov-17 Biometrics ~ 23-Nov-17 Status "We are scheduling
                 your 
interview" ~ 24-Jul-18 Status "We have scheduled your interview" ~ 28-Jul-18 Interview notice received in the mail  ~ 29-Aug-18 Interview 30-Aug-18 Status "Case was approved" 

04-Sep-18 Received approval / welcome letter in the mail ~04-Sep-18 Status: "Card was mailed to me" ~07-Sep-18 Green card received

EAD/AP  13-Oct Application sent via FedEx ~ 17-Oct Case received ~ 25-Oct NOA1 ~ 17-Nov Biometrics ~ 09-Jan Approved ~ 13-Jan Notice received ~ 18-Jan Combo card received

K1 Visa   28-Jun-17 Case ready (No packet 3 received) ~ 22-Jul Medical ~ 02-Aug Interview (APPROVED!) ~ 03-Aug Visa issued ~ 08-Aug VOH ~ 14-Sep POE (Abu Dhabi) ~ 01-Oct-17 Got married! 

I-129F     17-Feb-17 Petition sent via FedEx ~ 21-Feb-17 Case received ~ 24-Feb-17 NOA1 ~ 30-May-17 NOA2 12-Jun-17 NVC received / Case and Invoice numbers assigned ~ 20-Jun-17 NVC left

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I got a transfer notice notification this morning, has anyone else received this? 
I’m super anxious.
I filed the I-751 in Sep 2020 and N-400 in nov 2021

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Guido51 said:

how do you get these notifications? i check online case status and don't use any app like 'lawfully' 

just curious how other people get notified? thank you

I signed up and use https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

and 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do;jsessionid=7C68CA259D43C529F3BBB65ED6D163C8

the 2nd one gives more detailed information about your cases once you enter the case # in my opinion.

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Nova Scotia said:

I was transferred as well. Hopefully it means that our I-751 and N-400 get processed together and we can be done with this journey :) 

One can hope!

Keep us posted please. Good luck

3 hours ago, Guido51 said:

hi everyone

i am July 2020 filler. i also filed n400 in January 2021. 

i saw that august 2020 fillers received interview dates or at least status updates but i did not hear anything since fingerprints. 

i know it is impossible to guess/know but any idea when i should hear for an interview? thank you.

I'd say a couple more months until your interview, but anything can happen. We filed 751 in May 2020 and N400 in April 2021. We just got citizenship interview scheduled for late January in Norfolk, still no word on the 751.

Timeline
On 12/4/2021 at 7:57 AM, Sterai79 said:

Am a June filers also..I haven't heard anything since fingerprint in June 2020...filed my N400 in June 2021 though..am just so frustrated..

I just got a notification that my case has been moved to another office,I hope it's a good omen...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.